2021 Recruiting: - Landers Nolley | Page 31 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Landers Nolley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a quick question. Is this guy immediately eligbile or would he have to sit out a year?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

"Quentin Grimes won immediately eligibility on the fact that there wasn’t a scholarship open for him at Kansas when he decided to withdraw from the NBA Draft, source told @Stadium. Told that KU supported him being eligible right away."

Just how some schools get approval fairly easy while others don't.

The have and have nots. It sucks

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Just a quick question. Is this guy immediately eligbile or would he have to sit out a year?
Most likely a sit one, play two.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
This kid would be such a good addition next yr or the year after. Keep the press on this kid!

Reaction Score
There’s a chance but likely not.
He is one of top players in the portal...just make your decision already..you got everything in front of you ...makes me wonder if this kid is more of a future problem and r new Vance ..

Reaction Score
He is one of top players in the portal...just make your decision already..you got everything in front of you ...makes me wonder if this kid is more of a future problem and r new Vance ..

You wonder if he has an attitude problem because he's not making a decision quickly enough for your liking? Judges -- more irrational than asinine or more asinine than irrational?

Reaction Score

I’m hoping you didn’t attend UConn, or else the admissions process needs a serious rehaul

Reaction Score
You wonder if he has an attitude problem because he's not making a decision quickly enough for your liking? Judges -- more irrational than asinine or more asinine than irrational?
Asinine. Irrational does not automatically equate to stupid. What other word describes the stupidity of this quote better than asinine:

"He is one of top players in the portal...just make your decision already..you got everything in front of you ...makes me wonder if this kid is more of a future problem and r new Vance .."

Reaction Score

A top ACC player transferring to UConn? Wouldn’t count on it going smoothly. Only time Emmert gets anything done is when his espn app flags the word uconn

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Today hearing a new story. Nolley and uconn is not as strong.
He seems really responsive, but he also seems responsive to the other 10 schools he’s talking to lol. I’m guessing we’re out now that we have Martin.

Reaction Score
Plan B better than plan D. We learn from the past.

Also Hurley is putting premium on relationships during c-19 when no one can do in-person visits. Smart move. Recruit the wrong player and we have a dud if not a cancer.

Hurley knows he can work with Martin

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
are you implying hurley took martin over nolley? because the far more rational assumption is that hurley took martin b/c our chances w/ nolley werent great after all

That's certainly possible. Just as likely is that Hurley knew that Nolley wasn't close to a decision and had to decide if he wanted to risk passing on Martin and then possibly lose out on both of his wing options if Landers went elsewhere.

Reaction Score
It’s probably not strong BECAUSE we took Martin
If you honestly think Hurley had the choice between the 2 and took Martin then I’ll have some of what you’re smoking. I’m pretty sure Nolley has no plans of playing in college any longer due to the rule not going into effect until 2021. His father said he was done after last season lol. No way he sits out and plays in 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom