2021 Recruiting: - Landers Nolley | Page 35 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Landers Nolley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
7F14EBCC-5E51-4E76-B6E6-91E466E66F8F.jpeg

Reaction Score
If you think really hard, you can probably come up with a way that Brendan Adams is different from them.
Lol. Lol. Sorry. That was a good one -made me laugh out loud to myself on this dreary no -sports Thursday

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you think really hard, you can probably come up with a way that Brendan Adams is different from them.
I'll leave the hard thinking to you, Bruce. You seem to be pretty good at it.

Reaction Score
With the new news, goin home is obviously the best “hardship waiver” chance
How much of a "hardship" does he really have if GA wasn't even in his "final"
list of 11 schools? :confused: Will the committee take that into account? Most likely they'll say, "oh it's not UConn...so..."Approved!" lol

Reaction Score
list of 11 schools? :confused: Will the committee take that into account? Most likely they'll say, "oh it's not UConn...so..."Approved!" lol
He has a daughter. He’ll get a hardship waiver easily at Georgia

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
My point was...why weren't they on his "final 11" list, which came out after the Covid-19 caused the lock down? I would guess that his daughter was known about before his GA addition too, which seems like it came along at the perfect time, just after the waiver delay news.

Reaction Score
Thinking this one is slipping away due to Corona but that's okay if he wasn't able to play this coming year anyway. Just not a good feeling in this one unless he's able to go immediately as he may change his mind after working out a year with the team anyway and head out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My point was...why weren't they on his "final 11" list, which came out after the Covid-19 caused the lock down? I would guess that his daughter was known about before his GA addition too, which seems like it came along at the perfect time, just after the waiver delay news.

It was more timed to the announcement the NCAA immediate eligibility wouldn't happen until 2021-2022 vice this season. Many people were expected the immediate eligibility to begin this fall.

Reaction Score
It was more timed to the announcement the NCAA immediate eligibility wouldn't happen until 2021-2022 vice this season. Many people were expected the immediate eligibility to begin this fall.
his point is that adding UGA after the fact seems rather transparent on nolley's part. if being close to home was really his motivating factor, either because of his daughter and/or the virus, then there was no reason for him not to have UGA on his list from the beginning. it's not like UGA didn't make his top 3 they didnt even make his top 11.

Reaction Score
his point is that adding UGA after the fact seems rather transparent on nolley's part. if being close to home was really his motivating factor, either because of his daughter and/or the virus, then there was no reason for him not to have UGA on his list from the beginning.
He can just claim that circumstances at home changed. It’s easy to find an excuse

Reaction Score
Yes...that’s the whole point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99