2021 Recruiting: - Landers Nolley | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Landers Nolley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone’s sleeping on Richie

God, I hope you are right!

Because if you are... and then we get another transfer or two that can be significant contributors next year, like this guy (Nolley) or Fats Russell or....

WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK

I know this much: I trust DH and this amazing staff he has put together, along with the fact that we are back in the Big East where we belong.

Thinking about being only 7 months off (the countdown is on!) from the start of next season will definitely help me to get through these next few stressful months. Hopefully for all of you, as well.

Reaction Score
60 schools have reached out? This IMHO is a downside to loosening up the rules on transfers.

Kid comes out of HS, overperforms in his first/second year in college, enters the transfer portal and there is a feeding frenzy, probably inviting more sleazy activities because now a school with a specific position need has a proven player only a few $$$$$$ away.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
60 schools have reached out? This IMHO is a downside to loosening up the rules on transfers.

Kid comes out of HS, overperforms in his first/second year in college, enters the transfer portal and there is a feeding frenzy, probably inviting more sleazy activities because now a school with a specific position need has a proven player only a few $$$$$$ away.
This will end up being a problem, if coaches are willing to pay high schoolers, what length will they go for proven college performers? Especially coaches who need to save their backs.

Reaction Score

Uh, exactly. Exactly why I don’t support it. This will also ruin mid-major hoops. If this rule passes any mid-major player who has a good season will get plucked by a P5.

Reaction Score
Our fans are recruiting him hard. Look at the replies
Anyone who has a twitter account should show him some love. Momentum and visibility plays a part in recruiting. All these guys check their own recruitment profiles, see the crystal balls and what people post. It’s far from a big piece of it but it’s the only thing we can do as fans.

Reaction Score
Anyone who has a twitter account should show him some love. Momentum and visibility plays a part in recruiting. All these guys check their own recruitment profiles, see the crystal balls and what people post. It’s far from a big piece of it but it’s the only thing we can do as fans.

Recruiting him hard and showing him love is a little over the top for me. Don't know about you.

Reaction Score
Recruiting him hard and showing him love is a little over the top for me. Don't know about you.
You’re right. Let’s play hard to get instead. Maybe Attention is the last thing these recruits want.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
An update earlier today said he wants to take his visits. He's not committing.

Reaction Score
don’t get my hopes up rn

Attachments

• 7DD8A07D-9C8C-451A-B4D8-6EBD3B03F86F.jpeg
    7DD8A07D-9C8C-451A-B4D8-6EBD3B03F86F.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,035
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors