Landers Nolley officially visiting 9/29 | The Boneyard

Landers Nolley officially visiting 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It'd be great to find another hidden gem wing like Lamb from GA. I watched a little tape on him, plus saw some numbers, and he looks like he could have what it takes... I'd be surprised if he didn't know Lamb's story.

Reaction Score
Mucius is a better athlete, and upside is why he's ranked so highly, but statistically Nolley has been much better in the EYBL. Helps when you shoot 50% from 3 in Nike and Adidas play over the summer.

Nolley played for Nike South Beach, who at one point gave us Zach Brown. It also means he was teammates with my guy Michael Devoe, who will likely give us an OV too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Only watched the first half can shoot it I guess. But man nothing going on the other end to speak of, no D and no crashing boards, had one opportunity to box out and didn't bother just left. It's not an AAU game and it seems to be a huge local rivalry yet I'm concerned with effort. Only one game I know but wow, give me something on D.

pj

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Watched the whole video--why, I don't know.

Looked to me like he had 15 points and 3 assists, but who knows what else they cut out.

He has a SWEET looking shot, I understand why he did so well in AAU this summer. He made 3 3's in the first quarter, I believe, and the other team really had to adjust to that.

Nice enough handle against inferior competition of course. Decent passing.

Definitely closer to 6'6 or 6'7 than 6'4 or 6'5. He's built a lot like the SF's we've been recruiting.

I'd definitely take him. Hard to say no to 6'7 shooters.

He looked really, really lost on defense though. Slow and wasn't anticipating well, and this is a highlight video! It might be a conditioning thing, because I can't imagine the kid wasn't trying hard in that gym. Place was packed and crazy.

Reaction Score
Love this kid. He played his Sophomore year in Chicago was 6'4 could shoot but was inconsistent. He's grown to at least 6'6 now and has improved a lot. Love that we're in on him. And he was not bad defensively as a sophomore.

Like that we're targeting kids maybe slightly under the radar from the blue bloods. I love this kid. Mathis looks Legit. Carey looks Legit. We're going to need Carlton to be decent or some bigs.

Reaction Score
Love this kid. He played his Sophomore year in Chicago was 6'4 could shoot but was inconsistent. He's grown to at least 6'6 now and has improved a lot. Love that we're in on him. And he was not bad defensively as a sophomore.

Like that we're targeting kids maybe slightly under the radar from the blue bloods. I love this kid. Mathis looks Legit. Carey looks Legit. We're going to need Carlton to be decent or some bigs.
You coach in the Chicago area?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wait a second, was my great joke about what if his name was Kevin Nolley deleted?

Was that considered bullying? this place is astounding...

I'm guessing someone get the joke.

Reaction Score
I've seen both him and IM play. Would much prefer Landers. Better skillset, and plays way harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom