Landers Nolley officially visiting 9/29 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Landers Nolley officially visiting 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Temple out in the 1st round. Suprising
Funny. I actually kind of like this, at least compared to the Normal top lists they put out.

Reaction Score
Since he's scheduled an official for September, I would assume we are safe till the final 4 correct?

Reaction Score
Since he's scheduled an official for September, I would assume we are safe till the final 4 correct?

One would assume. This is just his way of announcing his final 8(or4) which IMO is a really cool idea.

We need this type of creative guy on our roster, it shows thats KO has found guys with UConn hungry husky mental toughness and all will be fine.:rolleyes:

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
IMG_2910.JPG
We've beaten Iowa State before. I'm confident we'll do it again.

Lol. Royce White begs to differ. Very painful beat down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Elite 8 Guess:

FSU vs UConn
Georgia vs Michigan

Georgia Tech vs Clemson
NC State vs Virginia Tech

Due to the fact that we have an official visit on 9/29, I assume we advance to the Final Four as well over FSU. Have to imagine he posts the elite 8 and Final Four by then.

Final Four Guess:

UConn vs Georgia
Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech

Reaction Score
Elite 8 Guess:

FSU vs UConn
Georgia vs Michigan

Georgia Tech vs Clemson
NC State vs Virginia Tech

Due to the fact that we have an official visit on 9/29, I assume we advance to the Final Four as well over FSU. Have to imagine he posts the elite 8 and Final Four by then.

Final Four Guess:

UConn vs Georgia
Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech

I like our chances.

To hell with Georgia Tech.

pj

Reaction Score
Updated Scout Top 150 came out and this kid made a huge jump, up 49 spots to #58 (higher than Carey, Mathis & Mucius, who all fell, ICYWW)

Other notable jumps:

Mike Devoe - up 67 spots to #78
James Akinjo - up 73 spots to #99

If we pull in these guys, missing on Sid Wilson and Montez Mathis might turn out to be strokes of luck.

Reaction Score
Mucius and Wilson remind me so much of a poor man's Devin Robinson. Great measurements but not much in the way of game except dunks. Some of them developed but most of them don't. I want to see basketball players now. Landers is a skill player. FYI- Devin Robinson meausre 6'8" with a 42 inch vertical at the NBA combine. He was not drafted because he had no skills. I guess Florida cant get anything out of him, we were also involve with Brandone Francis. He flamed out also

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Mucius and Wilson remind me so much of a poor man's Devin Robinson. Great measurements but not much in the way of game except dunks. Some of them developed but most of them don't. I want to see basketball players now. Landers is a skill player. FYI- Devin Robinson meausre 6'8" with a 42 inch vertical at the NBA combine. He was not drafted because he had no skills. I guess Florida cant get anything out of him, we were also involve with Brandone Francis. He flamed out also

Makes you wonder how a kid like Jeremy Lamb who could shoot and dribble and drive was ranked so low.

The ranking services are more guesswork than they are accurate.

BUT, I still say you are going nowhere unless you land an absolute scoring stud. You need a go-to guy.

The problem with schools like Cincy that live with recruits in the 100-200 range is that as their grizzled vets get older, and savvier, they can handle weak competition (ie. avoid upsets) but when they face the truly talented teams in the tourney, they have no one that can take over the game and score.

You need a transcendent talent (a legit top 30) or else you hope to get very lucky with the Jeremy Lambs or Oladipos.

Reaction Score
Makes you wonder how a kid like Jeremy Lamb who could shoot and dribble and drive was ranked so low.

BUT, I still say you are going nowhere unless you land an absolute scoring stud. You need a go-to guy.

The problem with schools like Cincy that live with recruits in the 100-200 range is that as their grizzled vets get older, and savvier, they can handle weak competition (ie. avoid upsets) but when they face the truly talented teams in the tourney, they have no one that can take over the game and score.

You need a transcendent talent (a legit top 30) or else you hope to get very lucky with the Jeremy Lambs or Oladipos.
Agree with u. We have to find the diamond in the rough and guys who are willing to put in the work. Most of these guy are 17 and they have 1 or 2 more inches to grow and 20 lbs to gain before they finish. Most of them will also improve their vertical by 2-4" and bench press by 100 lbs also with proper training like that we have at UCONN. The most important thing know is finding the players who are willing to work. No more entitlements, Sorry Enoch and Durham. (Jackson was a hard worker). Iggy B is the recruit that I want the most

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score

This is a very fair take, you need go to guys to win in the dance

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
I did enjoy his comment of Vanderbilt. "I don't know much about them, but they're a good team"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom