Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 91 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
My head hurts. None of this ever made sense. That said, if Danny returns, it’s pure genius. This is how you motivate to make history.

Reaction Score
Hurley isn’t going to the Lakers. There’s no way he could look Karaban and those kids who believe in him, the program, have bought in - in the eyes and tell them that he’s leaving. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. He’s the face of college basketball and a Big East lifer. He’s a UConn Husky.

3Peat incoming

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Rick Pitino doesn’t believe Dan Hurley is going to leave Connecticut and take a massive potential megabucks offer from the Lakers.

“What I’m hearing — and I have no [inside information] — is that his father [Bob Hurley Sr.] and his wife [Andrea] are very strong in his life and they don’t want to go,” Pitino told The Post from his box in the grandstand at Saratoga Race Course, which is holding a four-day meet which will be highlighted by Saturday’s Belmont Stakes.

Reaction Score
Now we’re gunna see a bunch of “insiders” whose only source is a prediction from a random barstool guy that was misconstrued as actual intel.
A few of these guys on Twitter have actual sources. Whether they've heard anything though is certainly debatable

Reaction Score
Yep. I’m getting set up to be absolutely crushed. Don’t do it to me.
1717816218838.gif

Reaction Score
I imagine roster control would be a significant stumbling block.
Why would the Lakers consider giving him any roster control, and why would he think that he's qualified for it?

He has zero NBA experience.

Reaction Score
I was told that guy works or worked for CBS Sports so he's not a nobody. Not sure he's the one who'd be the first to get the info, but he's not a total rando.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom