Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 83 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
There was a Calhoun quote where he referred to "silly money." What was the reference to? Like, what it would take to take a pro job?

Reaction Score
i cant remeber the last time i watched around the horn, was probably highschool. but i will have espn on all weekend incase there's breaking news. Isola and Torre both just said they think he stays in CT. take that for what it's worth.
tony kornheiser doesnt think he'll take the job either. i'm ashamed for even posting this. dark times.

Reaction Score
you mean like he asks his recruits to do?
In the short run yes. The wise ones that listen will make more in the long run. As Jim Calhoun always said, the real money is in that second NBA contract.

Reaction Score
If agents are leaking to Fanta in the middle of talks huge dollar amounts and being 75% done, gotta think that’s a good sign that this is at least partially for leverage with UConn.
His agent wasn't happy how he wrote off Kentucky so quickly...now he has bigger leverage...let's see if the State of Connecticut steps up....it's beyond the AD at this point, IMO

Reaction Score
This board needs to make up their mind. It's not about the money or he's using the Lakers as leverage and we need to up our offer. I do not think it's about leverage. I do think we need to up our offer however. It's not all about the money, but it's always kinda about the money. They don't have to match but they have to do better and dig deep. He needs to be in Self range and at least jump over Calipari. He has earned it. So have the assistants.

Reaction Score
His agent wasn't happy how he wrote off Kentucky so quickly...now he has bigger leverage...let's see if the State of Connecticut steps up....it's beyond the AD at this point, IMO
Just an aside GOAT said that Dan should speak with the Lakers. That’s it, speak. Calhoun would not offer bad advice to Hurley.

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
No… he needs to meet him on the damn tarmac with the contract and a pen.
as much as i despise PC, i think that crazy group would have already organized a please stay gathering at the airport/along the roads for Hurley if they were in the same situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom