Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 176 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Hurley announces he is staying one more season to go for the three peat and he will seek an NBA job for the 2025-2026 season. Kiwani is named coach in waiting for roster continuity amd recruiting.
If that’s what happens, his agent and PR folks should be fired immediately.

Reaction Score
My advice is to drink
If you drink you will die , if you don’t drink you will be dry. So say what the hell raise let’s raise our glasses high…and drink like a Cossack, fight like a Cossack, die like a Cossack drink man drink

a Hollywood song from the movie Taras Bulba a story about Ukrainian Zaporyzhian Kozaks. ( Cossacks in English)… there is fighting there now

Reaction Score
He's not leaving, they're working out the specifics on his new deal. Once its all finalized AD David Benedict wants a press conference as a way to showcase how he was able to retain DH as coach. If he really wanted the LA job he'd be gone by now. Now if this thing keeps getting pushed back that means they can't agree on a new contract then we might have a problem

Reaction Score
IMHO if he were going to the Lakers he would come back ro inform UConn and the players then go back to LA and have a news conference. If he just talks to the players that's a problem.

Reaction Score
Caught up on the thread, again.

I'm just here because I posted in the long Hurley watch thread when we were waiting for his decision to take this job and leave URI. That worked out, and hoping this one works out too!
Good mojo. Anyone remember a poster called KSTALLINGS or something like that "liking" every post in that thread? Have to think @bjc42 is playing a similar role here.

Reaction Score
As an aium with over 30 years of affiliation with the University, not to mention a huge fan of the men’s basketball program, I am disgusted with the way he and his people are handling this decision. Stay or go, his reputation is soiled in my view. The University and the storied reputation of the men’s basketball program deserves much much better.

Reaction Score
KNBC in Los Angeles just reported that a new private parking garage is being prepared and the Lakers VP for Marketing was seen meeting with local Bentley and Maserati dealers together with a rep from Chauffers r Us.
This is getting to Shohei Ohtani "Where's his private jet heading???" levels now.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
All of the polar opposite takes in this thread are fascinating. So much conviction on both sides that it proves we literally know nothing.

Was just gonna say, every post is a direct contradiction to the previous “he’s definitely” posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyAlum

Top Bottom