Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 178 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
M no
As an aium with over 30 years of affiliation with the University, not to mention a huge fan of the men’s basketball program, I am disgusted with the way he and his people are handling this decision. Stay or go, his reputation is soiled in my view. The University and the storied reputation of the men’s basketball program deserves much much better.
have to agree. This is what LA does to people makes you forget your core values.

Reaction Score
If Hurley took the Lakers job, wouldn't Woj or someone closely connected to NBA rumors have leaked the news by now?

Reaction Score
As an aium with over 30 years of affiliation with the University, not to mention a huge fan of the men’s basketball program, I am disgusted with the way he and his people are handling this decision. Stay or go, his reputation is soiled in my view. The University and the storied reputation of the men’s basketball program deserves much much better.

husky-dog-eyeroll-eye-roll.gif

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Of all the tidbits of information I tried to get a read on, I find the stuff in this thread to be beyond worthless

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
My gut is going against all the doom & gloomer's here and it's telling me he is going to say!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
My guess is Gov. Ned is hinting at a boost in CCSU budget and they’re hiring Hurley to be the highest paid coach.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He is staying
I personally am not the biggest DH fan but the culture he has built is undeniable and that is what brought in those portal xfers, the new freshmen as well as AK - that has to weigh heavily on him plus with a chance to 3peat - only 3 teams in the past 30 plus years to do so and UConn could be the only to do so

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCjungle

Top Bottom