Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 175 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score

Like this sound of this. I do follow the logic, I mean if he was going to the Lakers, wouldn't the only next press conference be with the Lakers in LA not at UConn saying he's leaving and talking about the Lakers job?

Reaction Score
I hope he stays but this state/uconn screwed up with the Whalers/ the Pats/ their football coach after the Fiesta Bowl, do you think they can get this done?

Reaction Score
Something I don’t like. If he announces he’s staying we are in the same place as on Tuesday but there are massive celebrations like we won a lottery. We didn’t. We avoided a meteor strike. It’s a disaster film.
But the ending is all that matters and it would be a happy ending.

Reaction Score
In a setup like this, how can it be anything other than he's leaving?

He's leaving. I'll be very surprised if he stayed.

If he had made the decision to stay, news would've leaked this morning that he had turned the Lakers down.

Instead we have the news held up to talk to the players.

Uh, quite the opposite, if he's made the decision to leave the Lakers wouldn't be capable of not leaking the news and taking the attention away from the Finals that they're not participating in.

Reaction Score
I haven't read all the replies, but I think if the decision was to stay, he would have announced it by now, knowing the impact on Uconn fans.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hurley announces he is staying one more season to go for the three peat and he will seek an NBA job for the 2025-2026 season. Kiwani is named coach in waiting for roster continuity amd recruiting.

Reaction Score
Hurley announces he is staying one more season to go for the three peat and he will seek an NBA job for the 2025-2026 season. Kiwani is named coach in waiting for roster continuity amd recruiting.
I mean in that case. Don't do us any favors.

Reaction Score
For what its worth, Storrs Central reporting that everyone has gone quiet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyAlum

Top Bottom