Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 165 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I tried really hard to get a clear answer from ChatGPT, but this is what I got. Props to them for playing along, keeping it objective and at least acknowledging the program for what it is.

Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 11.27.42 AM.jpg

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Practice is one hour long and can be anywhere from 12-4. Does not need to be at noon.
That would be like telling your young kids that we coullld open the presents now but it’ll still be Christmas tonight as well.

If the general contract terms to stay at UConn are done then DH is not going to keep the team waiting.

Reaction Score
Where is Freescooter? I thought he would be loving this drama. I thought he would be eating this up but I haven't seen anything from him.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

That is a serious scoop telling us at 8PM on Sunday that the UConn players had nothing scheduled all weekend.

Hey John it absolutely worth nothing if you are recapping what you did not know. I thought you could not go lower with your coverage of this situation. I has checked out for the day yesterday and had to do some work this morning. So I am just seeing this now.

Just reinforcing the point I made in an earlier thread actually if I was being sarcastic I might have written wait till he tells us Danny is staying twenty minutes after we all know and adds for what it’s worth.

Just like Black Widow said to Captain America when Thor, Loki and Ironman jumped out of the plane “you might want to sit this one out Cap. This is about legends and gods”. That is what Fanta should be thinking after his weekend of ridiculous hot takes.

My goodness…..he has been aggravating the last four days.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This is ridiculous dude! Why omit the next line where Jared said "I know those inside the Athletic Department are still preparing for positive press releases to go out today"?

copyright laws. Readers here should subscribe there.

Reaction Score
Someone on Storrs central just said: "Ahmad Nowell and Tarris Reed are NOW following Dan on Instagram. As of Saturday night they both weren't following him at all."

That seems positive
Want to stay in long distance contact?

Reaction Score
I can. They probably have watched basketball before in their lives so they know that sometimes coaches get hired to new jobs.
Sure they know coaches get hired to new jobs, but they sure as hell didn't think it would be Hurley and this soon. Think about it. If they thought this was a possibility they could have gone to any other team among their many suitors. These players have options.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom