Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 166 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Someone on Storrs central just said: "Ahmad Nowell and Tarris Reed are NOW following Dan on Instagram. As of Saturday night they both weren't following him at all."

That seems positive
Obviously they just wanted to see the Billy Joel pics.

Reaction Score
All boils down to...

If he goes, frick him, frick the Lakers, frick the NBA, frick it all. Hope they go 0-82 for the next two years, he gets fired, begs to come back and we tell him we'll think about it over a weekend, then late the following Monday, we tell him to bugger off.

If he stays, man, whatta guy. Love the man!!! Always have!!! :D

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Someone on Storrs central just said: "Ahmad Nowell and Tarris Reed are NOW following Dan on Instagram. As of Saturday night they both weren't following him at all."

That seems positive
Or is it so they can keep up with him when he moves across the country and they won’t see him everyday?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If he leaves but does it with a gif I’ll feel like the world still in balance

Reaction Score
Isn't there anybody on campus spying on when the guys start entering the building? Or do they have a super secret underground entrance?

Reaction Score

That seems positive

Or they are as desperate for news as the rest of us.

Reaction Score
This thread annoys me. So many unnecessary duplicate posts. And it's moved so fast I can't even post a joke reply like Liza Minnelli singing "You Fascinate Me So" as the reference is like 8 pages ago and nobody will get it.

So I've decided to unfollow everyone who reposted stuff.

But I do have to address this one...

Have you also figured out how not to lose at tic-tac-toe?
Yes. Paul Lynde for the block.

Reaction Score
Sure they know coaches get hired to new jobs, but they sure as hell didn't think it would be Hurley and this soon. Think about it. If they thought this was a possibility they could have gone to any other team among their many suitors. These players have options.
And if the worst case scenario happens and Dan Hurley is in LA, they'll still have every opportunity to do that

Reaction Score
I think Hurley only spending a day or two in LA, alone, before deciding bodes well for us. At his stage of life, I would have to imagine he would have to spend much more time in and around LA to get a sense of what life would feel like before making such a radical change. It’s not like moving to NJ to coach the Knicks. I feel like if he was really serious (even if on the fence) he would want to spend closer to a week’s total time, with his wife there to get the feel for everything. What’s neighborhoods he likes; what the commute would be like; what he would like to have set up around his life, and how to access it. He’s selling this to Andrea as much as the Lakers are selling it to him. The fact that he isn’t doing those things tells me he hasn’t been super super serious about the job, and was doing this out of formality/respect, like recruits taking advantage of all their official visits when they probably have already decided.

That’s my hope at least

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Longer this goes, I’m feeling less and less confident. There’s cagey and then there’s silent.
Anybody watching the Glastonbury home? Any moving vans?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
copyright laws. Readers here should subscribe there.

I agree with that.

To be clear, I didn't even include the entire sentence, much less the rest of the paragraph. My point was his post was misleading and I provided the correct context. I subscribe there and I've been careful not to share things here but give the angst I thought it was important to correct the record.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
During the UK drama some of the more prominent UConn twitter guys were very vocal. Not so much right now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom