Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 162 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I felt decent yesterday. Today I don't. Really hope I am wrong for obvious reasons but also I need my life back. Checking Storrs Central, Boneyard, Twitter every few minutes is getting old and my 53 year old eyes are killing me. He leaves and that continues with the fallout.

Reaction Score
I actually think Hurley having to draft Bronny is not a turn-off. He of all people, best understands LeBron's desire to play with his son.

Hurley got to be coached by his father.

Hurley got to be teammates with his brother.

Hurley got to coach his son.

If Hurley turns down the Lakers...drafting and coaching Bronny will NOT be one of the reasons why.
C'mon, in ALL of those situations the father was the coach - so in control, no outside meddling possible. LeBron isn't the coach.
But LeBron will try to coach his son, definitely have a say, opinion & large influence because LeBron has MORE POWER than the coach.

In all the Hurley interactions the Father coaches the son, no 3rd party involvement.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hoping Hurley announces he’s coming back to UConn with drain underwear in the background

Reaction Score
The Tipton edit just dropped!!!
Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 10.58.52 AM.jpg

Reaction Score
You: "Do you think Danny in leaving?
Me: "Sorry, but you're asking me to speculate on a hypothetical."

You: "Okay, so no way Danny is leaving."
Me: "Sorry, but you're asking me to prove a negative."

You: "Simple question: Is Danny leaving?"
Me: "Sorry, but you're asking me to answer an interrogative."

Reaction Score
Duke would like to see him go. Coach K is "helping the Lakers" in their pursuit of DH.
I could not believe that when I read it. I thought we were rid of Ratface. If DH stays Duke and Kentucky will forever be looking up at Uconn. LOL I smell Doooooook.
“Ratface”- kindof mean wouldn’t you think. . Hey the poor guy cannot even spell his last name the way it sound phonetically. It is Szeszewski unless in Poland is was Khreszewski and got scrudded up all to hell by immigration bureaucrat jebonistas.

Reaction Score
just feels way too much like he wants to make sure the players know first before they hear it from the media that he's leaving. I hate to say it but that just makes too much sense. Prior to the noon practice he wants to let them know his intentions and then it will become public after the team knows first. If he was staying there would be no need to keep it hush hush.

Reaction Score
just feels way too much like he wants to make sure the players know first before they hear it from the media that he's leaving. I hate to say it but that just makes too much sense. Prior to the noon practice he wants to let them know his intentions and then it will become public after the team knows first. If he was staying there would be no need to keep it hush hush.
Just to play devil's advocate -- if he knew yesterday, could he not have scheduled a team meeting to let everyone know? It's not like he was forced to wait until today's scheduled practice to notify the team.

Reaction Score
C'mon, in ALL of those situations the father was the coach - so in control, no outside meddling possible. LeBron isn't the coach.
But LeBron will try to coach his son, definitely have a say, opinion & large influence because LeBron has MORE POWER than the coach.

In all the Hurley interactions the Father coaches the son, no 3rd party involvement.
Fair point...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom