Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 137 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Or they’ll not be morons like you and realize their coach turned down 2 of the biggest jobs in the sport (with pay raises) to coach them
The players also turned down more lucrative offers elsewhere because DH asked them to come to UConn and play for him....those other offers they turned down are likely not there anymore or may be less now if DH bolts you clown boy.

Reaction Score
On the Lakers forum (Silver Screen & Roll), somebody said the following:

"I actually like this move. UCONN isn’t necessarily a blue blood like North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky or Kansas (sorry UCLA fans your blue blood status will fade unless you win a title soon) but UCONN is certainly playing like a blue blood under Hurley."

Nice to know he thinks we're pretty good. Course, you have to consider the source.
if that quote is true, screw that guy. What does it mean to not be a blue blood but "play" like one... what the heck is blue blood status except PLAYING like it...? we could win 15 national championships, and people like that would still refuse to give UConn its due respect.

Reaction Score
if that quote is true, screw that guy. What does it mean to not be a blue blood but "play" like one... what the heck is blue blood status except PLAYING like it...? we could win 15 national championships, and people like that would still refuse to give UConn its due respect.
The Lakers are a blue blood NBA franchise even if they haven’t been playing like one the past 3 years lol.

Reaction Score
The players also turned down more lucatrarive offers elsewhere because DH asked them to come to UConn and play for him....those other offers they turned down are likely not there anymore or may be less now if DH bolts you clown boy.
Thinking anything will change if Hurley comes back (other than a boosted team morale) makes you look really clueless

Reaction Score
my point is if he doesn't come back you simpleton....he puts the players in a lousy spot
There is no cutoff date apparently for DH bolting UConn, so I guess until the first UConn game any open job the players can experience the joy of wondering if DH is really going to be their coach. First KY, now the Lakers,.
Above is your original post I replied to. Doesn’t seem like you even know what you’re arguing at this point.

Reaction Score
Of course there is more $ elsewhere. Our NIL doesn't compete with the top schools. Not saying a ton more, but more would be accurate

Reaction Score
@REB1094 is so confident his info is correct that there is no third option
But read carefully what he said “
REB1094 said:
I have insider information that Dan Hurley will either accept or decline the Lakers head coaching job” . LOL. One need not have any insider information to say that Hurley will either “accept or decline”. Sounds like he was was pulling our chains so I pulled back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom