Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 139 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I’m not sure is this is still part of the joke or not
This is officially the most absurd in thread string that I have seen since joining. Long time posters who are usually very methodical in what they post and just as sharply critical and take throat punches are missing obvious attempts at humor.

If you start a post “ I have a credible source” anything you write after will be dissected until it has no meaning what so ever.

Which is particularly funny when it had no meaning before it created the aggravation.

My next comment is serious.

I am not certain how many days this can go on for some of us. If this drags through tomorrow whatever this group was contributing to our companies adding to the GDP will be relatively reduced to zero.

Because if you have posted more than five times since yesterday you are already a casualty. I count myself as one at this point.

Reaction Score
The fact that the Thomas visit and Mullins visit are still in play and have not been canceled is encouraging given the backdrop of the last week or so. Understanding that Mullins visit is being firmed up on dates in the very near future.

Obviously they can change those visits at any time- But so far- We still appear to be a priority visit and all that that implies.
I made those observations about 2 pages ago

Reaction Score
Pretty wild stat imo. Lots of lurkers today looking to become insiders. View attachment 101459
Screenshot_2024-06-09-23-25-54 (1).jpg

Just waiting for number 10000 to join. Maybe that's when we'll have our answer

Reaction Score
No patience to wade back through this mess to see if somebody has already mentioned it about the Luke post but I've gotta believe there's no way he broadcasts himself, Dan, and Andrea rocking out at Storrs South if he and Dan are about to take their talents to Crypto.com arena. Unless he's severely tone deaf. Although, then again, Bob Wiley is his dad.
Luke deleted those pictures

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
When I thought the meeting was today, I put the odds of him leaving at 55%. Now that it seems to be tomorrow (or never), I've lowered those odds to 45%. Stay tuned for more of my takes.
Is that a highly evolved form of AI you are using to come up with the percentages?

I will stay tuned can’t stay away. Put the iPad down for 30 minutes do a chore come back and make a post. I knew this weekend was going to stink.

It did not disappoint.

And I am going to make sure I read every post. I think I am close. What the heck how many chances to you get to have this much fun on a weekend…..(sarcasm)…….

Reaction Score
Hurley tomorrow after practice:

'See, that's the problem with the media, Dom. And I don't just mean you. It's everywhere, you guys rush to report the slightest rumor no matter how it's sourced. I mean, yeah, I was in L.A. for a couple days. But it had nothing to do with the Lakers' head coaching job. LeBron invited me out so we could discuss whether he should fire Rob Pelinka. Now, I like Rob. I really do. But you know, he was, what, the....ninth wheel on those Fab Five squads at UM? I mean he was basically me at Seton Hall, so LeBron thought I would have insight into how Pelinka thinks. But I had to tell him, 'You know LeBron I can't get inside his head. I've played and coached the game but Rob is basically an agent masquerading as a GM so who knows. You gotta go with your gut on this one.'

Reaction Score
if that quote is true, screw that guy. What does it mean to not be a blue blood but "play" like one... what the heck is blue blood status except PLAYING like it...? we could win 15 national championships, and people like that would still refuse to give UConn its due respect.
Correct. Don’t let that trolling tool’s comment bother you. They’re all jealous of us and our success. Funny that our coach turned Kentucky, the bluest of the blue, within a day joking Andrea would never live there.

Reaction Score
Thank god I have volunteer day tomorrow morning at work, so it’s only charity work that will be distracted. Let’s go announcement by 1pm!!!

Reaction Score
Hurley and his wife went to see Billy Joel with Luke Murray and his wife at MSG last nite. Would you do that if you were leaving to the Lakets?

Reaction Score
What do you tell future recruits if he stays? Oh, no nba for me for 10 years lol. Sureeeeee

Reaction Score
In this age of info everywhere it's kind of nice to see people be able to keep a thing like this secret for so long. Gotta hand it to the lakers, our staff and players to all keep their mouths shut. Nothing has leaked from anyone but JStews dad. Not even an hour glass emoji from Singare

Reaction Score
In this age of info everywhere it's kind of nice to see people be able to keep a thing like this secret for so long. Gotta hand it to the lakers, our staff and players to all keep their mouths shut. Nothing has leaked from anyone but JStews dad. Not even an hour glass emoji from Singare
lol has singare done something in the past with an emoji?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom