Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 114 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Is the Cowboys’ HC job the most prestigious in the NFL? I’d say no. If it is, the fact that Mike McCarthy holds that job isn’t a ringing endorsement of that take.
For me, Cowboys aren't a good fit, on media market alone v NY, LA. The Celtics are basically the Yankees of the NBA.

Either way, there's no "correct" answer mate. Comes down to personal preference, hence prefaced "Some..." in my response.

Reaction Score
troopers GIF

Reaction Score
62 hours have passed since I started this thread and I think I’ve gone through every stage of grief 4 times over. I’m firmly back on the denial stage. Dan will be back. He has to come back. Please come back
You should have made it into a poll thread. Then it would have been settled.

Reaction Score
Latest rumor. Coach Hurley calls meeting with team tomorrow. So I guess we may not have to wait till Monday.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I can’t imagine they’re posting pics joking together as they break the news to the kids and fans 12 hours later.

They’re back on the East Coast pretty quickly, enjoying their night, posting on social.

He’s gotta be staying.

Reaction Score
I can’t imagine they’re posting pics joking together as they break the news to the kids and fans 12 hours later.

They’re back on the East Coast pretty quickly, enjoying their night, posting on social.

He’s gotta be staying.
Is there any proof that Hurley even went to LA on Friday? Why no photos of departure or arrival at an airport?

Reaction Score
The video is mirrored. That's the bottom part of the S backwards.

These guys are savvy enough with social media to know that this would be a bad look right before delivering bad new to the players, school and fans.
Got it. Not sure bad news is coming to players school and fans cuz he's returning. That's good news.

Reaction Score
Is there any proof that Hurley even went to LA on Friday? Why no photos of departure or arrival at an airport?
I would assume he flew private, but I could be wrong

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom