Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 113 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I felt he would be coming back until I saw Luke in that video with him. Makes me feel like Luke went down to get the details of how it is going to work with the two of them in LA
Or he likes Billy Joel and Danny invited him?

Reaction Score
It’s probably the most prestigious job in the sport. That’s the point. You don’t have to be a fan of them to know turning that down to stay home is a huge deal.

Insane I have to even explain this
Is it really though? How many average sports fans knew who Darvin Ham was? Or could tell you the name of his predecessor? I bet you most could not. Hell, I couldn’t even tell you who Ham replaced a couple years ago.

That’s like calling UCLA the most prestigious college basketball job. Meanwhile the average sports fan could definitely tell you who the head coaches of UConn, Kansas, and Kentucky (prior to Cal leaving) are.

Reaction Score
62 hours have passed since I started this thread and I think I’ve gone through every stage of grief 4 times over. I’m firmly back on the denial stage. Dan will be back. He has to come back. Please come back

Reaction Score
Billy Joel only has 1 more MSG show left after tonight so hopefully that's not the selling point
Come on Bro-You know what I'm sayin'.. Matter of fact. Kinda get the vibe from you. Been there-Done that with BJ

Reaction Score
Is it really though? How many average sports fans knew who Darvin Ham was? Or could tell you the name of his predecessor? I bet you most could not. Hell, I couldn’t even tell you who Ham replaced a couple years ago.

That’s like calling UCLA the most prestigious college basketball job. Meanwhile the average sports fan could definitely tell you who the head coaches of UConn, Kansas, and Kentucky (prior to Cal leaving) are.
Agreed. Some (me included) would argue for the Knicks (especially for a self-professed "Jersey Guy," despite Dolan) and Celtics (history) jobs. Perhaps east coast bias, but still.

Reaction Score

This narrative is exhausting. If the lakers job is so prestigious why is it down to college coach and a podcaster?

Reaction Score
Agreed. Some (me included) would argue for the Knicks (especially for a self-professed "Jersey Guy," despite Dolan) and Celtics (history) jobs. Perhaps east coast bias, but still.
Is the Cowboys’ HC job the most prestigious in the NFL? I’d say no. If it is, the fact that Mike McCarthy holds that job isn’t a ringing endorsement of that take.

Reaction Score
As a UConn fan trillys discord is a waste of money
yeah it probably is. I'll see if there is a way to get my money back from him. The only thing I like about him is that he has stuff from other schools too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom