Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 110 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I don't want to sound negative but he could also be waiting to see how his assistants contracts are gonna go, maybe one of them, and then announce tmrw that he's gone with either Luke or kimani. And he will announce the one staying as head coach. I'd hate it to be true but how I feel after hearing team meeting news

Reaction Score
I don't want to sound negative but he could also be waiting to see how his assistants contracts are gonna go, maybe one of them, and then announce tmrw that he's gone with either Luke or kimani. And he will announce the one staying as head coach. I'd hate it to be true but how I feel after hearing team meeting news
It’s 8:30…the meeting is tomorrow. You expect all of that to shake out in the next 16 hours?

Reaction Score
Has anyone even mentioned anything of this meeting or is Trilly just throwing stuff out there. Obviously there would be a meeting one way or another.

Reaction Score
There would be a team meeting regardless

Reaction Score
If you are not what others think you are then nobody knows what they are getting , if you are what you are then there is no question. Right?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Little different in the age of the transfer portal, at least. I don't think it's nearly as important as even 10 years ago.
He’s also getting some pretty decent PR right now as the best coach around

Reaction Score
The guy loves the attention now. Sorry, but he is just a different person now than he was previously. IMO regardless if he stays or goes my opinion of him has changed.
If someone offered you 100 million dollars I’m sure you’d say no just in case someone might think you’re too attention starved then?

Reaction Score
If someone offered you 100 million dollars I’m sure you’d say no just in case someone might think you’re too attention starved then?
His average salary at UConn is not far off. The years are not there but do you really think he is going to.last a full 7 years?

Reaction Score
I mean think about it. If he decides to stay, and Woj tweets as such tomorrow…he’s really just going to not take advantage of the team building moment and let that sit out there until they practice on Monday? Makes no sense.

A team meeting suggests nothing one way or the other, just that a decision has been made

Reaction Score
Imagine if you’re Nowell, Abraham, McNeeley, Mahaney, or Reed tonight. They came here, moved into the dorms, and are starting to get acclimated to the campus, their new teammates, and coaching staff, and have this meeting scheduled tomorrow. My gosh I hope this goes the way virtually all of us are hoping it does.
At least the kids can reopen their recruitment and go elsewhere if Hurley decides to advance his career at the pro level. In the past they might have been stuck. I am sure all the players are currently being contacted by other schools.

Reaction Score
I mean think about it. If he decides to stay, and Woj tweets as such tomorrow…he’s really just going to not take advantage of the team building moment and let that sit out there until they practice on Monday? Makes no sense.

A team meeting suggests nothing one way or the other, just that a decision has been made
And he's scheduling it so:
1) he makes sure everyone is together, and
2) everyone knows there's a finite period of uncertainty and they're not going to have to wait forever

Reaction Score
The guy loves the attention now. Sorry, but he is just a different person now than he was previously. IMO regardless if he stays or goes my opinion of him has changed.
Huh????? I can't think of a post more of-base than this.
The Horror that he might stay and keep help molding kids and keep winning a ton -- it' so awful to even digest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom