2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Filipowski | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Filipowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ok, thanks for the info. that may be one of the dopiest 'policy manuals' that i have ever read.
(frosh/soph):
'As a recruit, NCAA schools only may provide you: • Recruiting questionnaires. • Educational materials from the NCAA. • Brochures for camps. • General information about the school not focused on athletics (e.g., admissions brochure, campus catalog). Communicating with Coaches and Athletics Staff* Recruits may call coaches or athletics staff at any time but may not communicate with coaches in any other way (such as text or email). Coaches may not call, return messages a recruit has left for them or make other types of contact with the recruit or his family members.'

Reaction Score
Would think the game plan for Flip is to make his short list after his junior year OVs are done and get him back on campus (whether a senior yr OV or another UV because of geographic proximity) to close the deal.

Just getting him on campus was an excellent job by DH/staff with all of the buzz around his ascending visibility.

Reaction Score
Well I think one of the tricks to all this, is that Hurley conducts his practices in a particular way, with constant tempo, energy, and I am sure some other ideas unique to how he wants to construct his practices, the point being that his style/approach to practice is one of his main recruiting tools.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
A 22 commit this summer I feel would help set up the rest of the class nicely. Floyd is starting to look lonely up there with the rest of his class committing by the week.

Reaction Score
Flip didn’t post about UConn on his Instagram like other visits. Probably nothing. That being said the competition for the 22 recruits are a lot stiffer than 20 and 21 so a great thing we are competing with the big boys again but it certainly will be a challenge.

Reaction Score
Flip didn’t post about UConn on his Instagram like other visits. Probably nothing. That being said the competition for the 22 recruits are a lot stiffer than 20 and 21 so a great thing we are competing with the big boys again but it certainly will be a challenge.
Agreed. Kudos to the staff on realizing it would be better to focus on Karaban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99