2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Filipowski Update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Filipowski Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From a Prep standpoint, yes that is Tom. From an AAU standpoint, Kimani has the relationship with Rens. Murray was one of Kyle's first offers at Louisville and they have a good relationship. Just something to monitor.

I had no idea that Murray recruited Kyle. Great news to hear, presuming we hire him

Reaction Score
Has something come out that he’s out of the running?
nope, fingers crossed we get murray. it's just that borge's tweet from last thursday(?) about the "still ongoing search" for an assistant doesnt make it sound like the school is/was simply waiting for his contract to expire on 5/1 before making an announcement.

borges has his head completely buried in the sand if he couldnt even hint at a deal with someone being imminent. so that and the unanimous silence from the insiders (besides chief who says we will hear something early this week) has me anxious .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
nope, fingers crossed we get murray. it's just that borge's tweet from last thursday(?) about the "still ongoing search" for an assistant doesnt make it sound like the school is/was simply waiting for his contract to expire on 5/1 before making an announcement.

borges has his head completely buried in the sand if he couldnt even hint at a deal with someone being imminent. so that and the unanimous silence from the insiders (besides chief who says we will hear something early this week) has me anxious .
Yea the longer it goes the more I wonder what’s actually happening, still hoping it’s just a timing thing.

Reaction Score
Sure appears to be timing.....

1. Murray’s past history working with Hurley
2. Murray’s past in terms of living, playing and coaching in CT.
3. Why have we not heard of any other potential candidates ?
4. With Murray’s stellar reputation for recruiting and coaching I have not seen him linked to any other program since some recent head coaching vacancies were filled.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Sure appears to be timing.....

1. Murray’s past history working with Hurley
2. Murray’s past in terms of living, playing and coaching in CT.
3. Why have we not heard of any other potential candidates ?
4. With Murray’s stellar reputation for recruiting and coaching I have not seen him linked to any other program since some recent head coaching vacancies were filled.
Confirmed. AmI doing this right?

Reaction Score
Saw this... not sure if posted by someone I have ignored yet. Article from this weekend.

6'10, 230lb. Kid dropped 21/6 on Jalen Duren and Dereck Lively, including 8/8 from the line. That's legit.

Reaction Score
After reading that article, I bet our coaches will be camped at NY Rens, Team Final, & Boston Spartans games. Getting a mix of the key talent from those teams would be AWESOME. Secret code: "Number Five"

Reaction Score
Who could pass and finish. He went to the Elite 8 with a bunch of guards.
Curley was a load. Very talented.. IIRC- JC and Howie were going after him pretty hard to come to Storrs before he decided on BC..

Reaction Score
Anyone remember Keith Van Horn? Played at Utah under Majerus. Not saying he's as good as Van Horn, but off the highlights his game looks similar.
Because he is tall and white.

Reaction Score
Because he is tall and white.
Nope. It's the way he moves and shoots. There are 100 tall white guys between the mid 90's and now that I could have named but I didn't. A couple weeks ago someone posted a highlight of a lefty player that moved herky jerky and shot just like Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom