Kofi having second thoughts? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kofi having second thoughts?

Reaction Score
Even if he decommits from Illinois, are we the favorites? Or is there another school lurking?

Reaction Score
Please don’t misunderstand. My Rutgers comments was a throw away line to indicate that for some schools the Big10 doesn’t really do much for. It was not meant to indicate Rutgers involvement with any recruit.

Look here Chief. Chief must be specific because yarders cling to every word. Chief cant be a casual throw away poster. Chief must be Chief!

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Your post is a great way to get potential recruits to hate UConn fans, when you refer to people close to him as "handlers". Cockburn is not a Doberman Pinscher or Great Dane.

Especially when those same “handlers” have “delivered” guys to UConn, if you want to assume that narrative.

Reaction Score
Right? I didn't even think of another response.

Chiefin'. It's a way of life. A lifestyle.
Then your boss walked into his office and mumbled "what the freak did he just tell me?" ;)

C

Chief00

Look here Chief. Chief mist be specific because yarders cling to every word. Chief cant be a casual throw away poster. Chief must be Chief!

Got it - Chief must live up to elevated standards.
At work this week I was pulled into a project due to my “expertise” - which kind of shocked Chief because I did not consider myself an expert in this complicated topic. Guess what? Chief has to become a quick study expert now.

Reaction Score
Chief’s not going to attack his handlers. That’s not how you win recruiting battles. Stuff happens.

That was my somewhat lame attempt at humor using triple entendres.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I tagged Charlie on Kofi’s IG post and this is what he hails to say.

I don't use Instagram so pardon a dumb question but was that your reply "you need to win 1, in order to win back to back?" I actually laughed out loud at that haha.

Reaction Score
I tagged Charlie on Kofi’s IG post and this is what he hails to say.
I don't use Instagram so pardon a dumb question but was that your reply "you need to win 1, in order to win back to back?" I actually laughed out loud at that haha.

Yes, I was taken aback by the thought that CV could have won two championships if he went to IL instead of the measily one he got at UConn.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not at work. And not in winter.
ive seen you at work.

You wear silk pants every friday.

time to come clean dove

Reaction Score
Most times having a grasp of Cockburn is not a good thing....Maaybe he read the IG post I posted from CV

happy Saturday! Let’s beat Cincy

What post are you referencing?

Reaction Score
Your post is a great way to get potential recruits to hate UConn fans, when you refer to people close to him as "handlers". Cockburn is not a Doberman Pinscher or Great Dane.

Let's not overreact. I already posted that it was a lame attempt at humor with liberal use of less than obvious double entendres (maybe triple) but you didn't connect the dots. Check the posts on some of the high profile recruits and I'd wager you will find other references to advisors as handlers.

Reaction Score
I'm hearing Kofi is back to all in on Illinois because some posters on a "very influential" forum referred to advisors as handlers.

Reaction Score
I'm hearing Kofi is back to all in on Illinois because some posters on a "very influential" forum referred to advisors as handlers.
Screenshot_20190111-202838001.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom