Kofi having second thoughts? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Kofi having second thoughts?

Reaction Score
If you follow him on instagram you are well aware that he has no intention of ever coming to UConn.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's not a bit easier -- there is absolutely nothing in terms of laws or rules that prevents him from saying "never mind." He does, of course, have to determine whether he feels bound because he gave his word to someone on something, as we all do every day.

Recruiting is war. All's fair in love and war. Unless it's done to me.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
NEXT (even if it opens up we will not be in mix)

1547488863817.png

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Jeeze. Did things go south or did we just have a false sense of confidence?

Probably, they were led to believe a commit was imminent. When it didn't happen, they cooled. They want guys they can take at their word.

If he came back still interested...how could you be sure he would stick?

Take Wahab/Mitchell.

Reaction Score
He didn't picks us to begin with and had opportunity. Possibly we have no trust and need to be all in with others. Looking for bigger perceived pasture.

Bu the way Zionn don't explain "Next".
Hmmm...with you telling Zionn what not to do, are you by chance one of his, Zionn's, "handlers"?? lol ;)

Reaction Score
If you follow him on instagram you are well aware that he has no intention of ever coming to UConn.

He is very light on Instagram. And there's absolutely nothing indicating that specifically about UConn. Unless you're counting his "committed" to illinois post.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
He is very light on Instagram. And there's absolutely nothing indicating that specifically about UConn. Unless you're counting his "committed" to illinois post.
I’m not much of an Instagram guy but did follow Kofi. He posted today encouraging some othe kid to join him at Illinois. Surely doesn’t look like he’s questioning his commitment. This thread is nonsense.

Reaction Score

You're wrong. He had a instagram story right after his visit (those get deleted after a day or two) and he was asked a few questions about UConn and it didn't go well at all.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why? Chief never said he regrets not committing to Hurley and Co. Just may have regrets about committing to Illinois.
True, I forget how vague Chief's sources are.

Chief's message's are the iChing of BY. They may predict the future, but only if you interpret them correctly.

I’m not much of an Instagram guy but did follow Kofi. He posted today encouraging some othe kid to join him at Illinois. Surely doesn’t look like he’s questioning his commitment. This thread is nonsense.

So your saying, he needs others to act to validate his choice?

#wavering

Reaction Score
Chief's message's are the iChing of BY. They may predict the future, but only if you interpret them correctly.

So your saying, he needs others to act to validate his choice?

#wavering

His last Instagram post was 7 days ago, after his verbal. Since then, Kofi has been silent but there have been others posting in that thread inviting other players to join Kofi.

Reaction Score
LMAO at this thread. In all seriousness, my assumption is that we would have landed this guy if we were in a P5 conference. It seemed like UConn all the way the entire time. Chief can confirm.

Reaction Score
NEXT (even if it opens up we will not be in mix)

I hate seeing your posts even though I love when you post (if that makes sense). Thanks for letting us know we are out on recruits instead of us getting our hopes up (not sarcasm). One of the most reliable guys on here

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
His last Instagram post was 7 days ago, after his verbal. Since then, Kofi has been silent but there have been others posting in that thread inviting other players to join Kofi.

I imagine this is a generational gap :)

There's an Instagram feature called Stories which they ripped off of Snapchat. It allows people to post images that appear only for 24 hours. Instagram did this to increase how addictive their product is -- people share much more frequently this way knowing that their images won't be viewable forever, and therefore do not need to reach a self-imposed quality threshold. Kofi creates stories daily.

You'll see circles at the top of your feed indicating active stories from those people (also their avatar on their profile page is encircled).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom