Kofi having second thoughts? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Kofi having second thoughts?

Reaction Score
I imagine this is a generational gap :)

There's an Instagram feature called Stories which they ripped off of Snapchat. It allows people to post images that appear only for 24 hours. Instagram did this to increase how addictive their product is -- people share much more frequently this way knowing that their images won't be viewable forever, and therefore do not need to reach a self-imposed quality threshold. Kofi creates stories daily.

You'll see circles at the top of your feed indicating active stories from those people (also their avatar on their profile page is encircled).

Thanks....I know the "Stories" feature. But being the old, lazy guy I am, did not check those. ;)

Reaction Score
Assuming that's true, the Chater core are the the most manipulated posters in the history of the BY.

He seems pretty social about getting other players to join him at Illinois. I find it hard to believe he’s gunna back out. Why would Kofi try put in work if he didn’t want to go there? Then again.... if no one wants to join him it goes back to him saying, “did I make the right choice?” If that’s the case then I will gladly drink Mr. Chief’s jungle juice. Stir away @Chief00

C

Chief00

The UConn push has been on Wahab since Kofi verbally “committed” to Illinois. I agree with that and that’s not news. That does not in any way contradict my original post in this thread. I understand UConn not wanting the playing time waters muddied in recruiting but as stated my sources had nothing directly to do with UConn.

Reaction Score
I think it’s very unlikely but I’m keeping my hopes up. I feel like Wahab and Mitchell may hold us back in 2021 and 2022 when they will be taking up minutes and will drive away kids with lots of talent who want minutes from day one.

Reaction Score
10 page thread for the two of three most in tune posters on recruiting to say UConn is out.

If I'm reading your tarot cards right Poly, it sounds like you are hinting that we are #NotDoomed

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The UConn push has been on Wahab since Kofi verbally “committed” to Illinois. I agree with that and that’s not news. That does not in any way contradict my original post in this thread. I understand UConn not wanting the playing time waters muddied in recruiting but as stated my sources had nothing directly to do with UConn.

Hearing from Chief’s NY sources that Kofi is having second thoughts. Don’t know magnitude of regrets yet but wishes he took more time. We will see how this plays out.
UConn, I assume would welcome him (back) with open arms.

You assumed poorly.

Reaction Score
I would have cared much more 30 years ago. Kofi is growing up in the wrong era.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If I'm reading your tarot cards right Poly, it sounds like you are hinting that we are #NotDoomed

No, I don't have any recruiting sources.

pj

Reaction Score
Good for Hurley if we're all in on Wahab and out on Kofi. Wahab will be great for us, reel him in! Kofi, his recruiting saga doesn't reflect well on him. I never thought he was dramatically better for us than Wahab to begin with.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If there is any truth to "he wanted UCONN" and his advisors wanted Illinois then he really is a youngster in a mans body. The earlier you learn to live your own life the more likely that any look backwards can be managed more effectively. Kofi, go where you want whether its Illinois or not. We only want the folks that want UCONN.

Reaction Score
If there is any truth to "he wanted UCONN" and his advisors wanted Illinois then he really is a youngster in a mans body. The earlier you learn to live your own life the more likely that any look backwards can be managed more effectively. Kofi, go where you want whether its Illinois or not. We only want the folks that want UCONN.

Wahab held off his commitment for a reason. If he goes with us that says a lot. If he wants in I’m all open arms.

C

Chief00

You assumed poorly.

You are not serious are you? We wouldn’t welcome back our top target, if he changed his mind? The only reason people are saying that is some don’t expect him to change his mind and if he does he could go elsewhere.

C

Chief00

So true.

Reaction Score
It's not a bit easier -- there is absolutely nothing in terms of laws or rules that prevents him from saying "never mind." He does, of course, have to determine whether he feels bound because he gave his word to someone on something, as we all do every day.
Ive never had trouble breaking my word. Im a total untrustworthy scumbag. I once offered to pay college tuition for a bunch of inner city kids if they graduated. They did and told them I was kidding and they were dumb for believing me. I believe the office did an episode based on it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom