Kofi having second thoughts? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kofi having second thoughts?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not sure
Nothing against Pikiell who's a great coach, but if it's between playing for a former UConn bench player and joining Hurley and Tom Moore's 2019 class, I would think UConn has the edge. Also considering that Precious is down to St John's and UConn. Could the stars be lining up for an incredible class? Does JC still have his office down the hall from Benedict?
not sure what Steve Pikiell's playing status has to do with anything with his coaching ability. Rutgers is in the B1G

Reaction Score
Not sure

not sure what Steve Pikiell's playing status has to do with anything with his coaching ability. Rutgers is in the B1G
I thought Cheif was saying that Rutgers was getting involved for Kofi, which he later cleared up. So I made the linkage, all's fair in love and recruiting.:rolleyes:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He rode the bench for the most part his senior year too, but Calhoun and HowieD liked him so I can see him getting a couple honorary starts which Calhoun did with most of the seniors.
I'm pretty sure he started that Shaq game (and others) and I can't believe that would be an honorary start. He played almost half the game. I also can't believe there is no one out there that can break this tie.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I thought Cheif was saying that Rutgers was getting involved for Kofi, which he later cleared up. So I made the linkage, all's fair in love and recruiting.:rolleyes:
If Kofi is having second thoughts then lots of folks will be involved - if Rutgers wants to be involved and Kofi wants to listen - Stevie P is a tough and experienced D1 recruiter

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Krinkle - Thanks for all the insight and behind-the-scenes intel that you bring to the board. The Boneyard couldn't exist without your daily contributions.
You got it dude

Reaction Score
Wish the kid well regardless. Love to have him here if he has a change of heart though.

Same, that's all I heard. I remember squabbling with someone about it a few months ago when I had the gaul to say people shouldn't sleep on Illinois in this.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Same, that's all I heard. I remember squabbling with someone about it a few months ago when I had the gaul to say people shouldn't sleep on Illinois in this.
psssst....Gaul is an Iron Age region where France is.

You meant 'gall'. ;)

Reaction Score

Auto check would've given out "Gwynn" :oops:

Sorry had to.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
psssst....Gaul is an Iron Age region where France is.

You meant 'gall'. ;)
Actually it was much larger than that, Gaul encompassed France, all of the western half of Germany, Switzerland, Northern Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands. The Battle of the Teutoberg Forest that ended Rome's domination of Eastern Gaul took place in northern Germany and changed the course of human history.

Reaction Score
People need to read my post carefully. This was the word I heard in NY. There is some confusion around this Illinois decision. There are various stakeholders involved here. I am not saying UConn should not try to close the deal with other centers, they are trying very hard to do so and I expect success.

This was a good post. Clear and concise, without the use of 3rd person. I hope this is a trend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom