Kofi Commits to Illinois | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kofi Commits to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m not one to throw stones because UConn hasn’t exactly been an impressive basketball program in the past few years ... but if you’re a highly rated recruit with NBA aspirations, Illinois is a baffling decision.
No, it’s a ea$y one

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Also precious isn’t coming here guys let that go.
Probably not, but you've spent this much time and effort, keep going until the cards are played.

And scour the country for some under-ranked talent, guys who can re-class, Canadians, Croatians, Swedes, and anyone else who might think playing with a four-time champ might be worth it.

Reaction Score
Please stop saying this recruitment isn't over. 99 percent of the time, it is.
I’m only saying that because I don’t think Underwood is the coach after this season

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Illinois lost again today. Even Illinois fans on Reddit seem a bit confused at to why he committed there.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It seems weird to follow recruiting and be offended by the things that happen in recruiting.

I wish we had some guys that were spreading some cash around.
1546812779596.jpeg

Reaction Score
Illinois lost again today. Even Illinois fans on Reddit seem a bit confused at to why he committed there.
Its quite simple why. Start with Orlando Antigua and someone affiliated with the Rens. Backstep from there and you will get your answer.

Reaction Score
Probably not, but you've spent this much time and effort, keep going until the cards are played.

And scour the country for some under-ranked talent, guys who can re-class, Canadians, Croatians, Swedes, and anyone else who might think playing with a four-time champ might be worth it.
Need a Jokic type big here!

Reaction Score
I remember reading on this board, it was an instagram screen shot I think, shortly after he visited UConn on his first OV. He was asked "when are you committing" and he replied "when I find a school I like". I'm sure someone could find it in an earlier Kofi thread, but this statement was a gimme that he was never all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom