Kofi Cockburn Official Visit | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pistons play in Boston on Tuesday night and are off tomorrow and Monday. Would be a crazy coincidence if Dre stopped by for a workout while Kofi was in Storrs.
Not that this is a deal sealer by any means, but they are both of Jamaican heritage from New York, so if Andre does just so happen to stop by, that could be big.

Reaction Score
Not that this is a deal sealer by any means, but they are both of Jamaican heritage from New York, so if Andre does just so happen to stop by, that could be big.

I think Kofi having a similar game would count for more. Dre was just much more athletic at the same stage

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think Kofi having a similar game would count for more. Dre was just much more athletic at the same stage

Perhaps, but I don't think the kids are that nuanced. Dre is a recent UCONN big who is an NBA Allstar. That's all you really need for the whole 'you too could be in my shoes' sell.

pj

Reaction Score
Only Chef knows for sure

Chief may just happen to be having a party in Storrs on Monday, and may invite his friend Dre. Inadvertent contact like that has been known to happen.

Reaction Score
Cockburn was player of the game with a double double. No rebound total given, but he had 24 points and Cam Thomas had 23. Just saw the last few minutes and then some highlights, one of which featured Cockburn on the break with two dribbles and a tomahawk dunk to finish. Looked pretty agile and a lot faster than I'd have expected for someone of his size.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It was, of course, due to Kofi's game, plus the fact that he was prohibited from attending the Harvard scrimage (thankfully). Anything else is just a coincidence, right?
It is weird it being a one night, two day OV on a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog