Kofi Cockburn Official Visit | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He’s only saying that the pic does on signify a commitment.

We may eventually get Cockburn, but I would be shocked if he committed anywhere on his first official visit. I know that he has unofficially visited before and that Hurley has a relationship with his mentors, but I think he will at least visit a few of the other schools before he commits.

Reaction Score
We may eventually get Cockburn, but I would be shocked if he committed anywhere on his first official visit. I know that he has unofficially visited before and that Hurley has a relationship with his mentors, but I think he will at least visit a few of the other schools before he commits.
big potential for egg on your face if he commits to uconn without visiting any other schools

Reaction Score
big potential for egg on your face if he commits to uconn without visiting any other schools

Sure is. If he does I won't make some half ass excuse either, I will own it and say I was wrong.

C

Chief00

Another picture, everyone is smiling but him. If we get him Chief00 loves that persona in a Big dude. We have been missing that edge.

Reaction Score
Do I have to read it or can i assume that it says "[last name of recruit] enjoyed his visit to [name of college]" and provides no other details whatsoever?

I haven't read it, but normally it would also list where else he was visiting, but since he has no other visits planned, it probably instead lists the rest of his top 5 or whatever he had.

Did I nail it?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I haven't read it, but normally it would also list where else he was visiting, but since he has no other visits planned, it probably instead lists the rest of his top 5 or whatever he had.

Did I nail it?
Doesn't Oak Hill like early commits for their playaz?

Reaction Score
Hear anything BField ?

He's still on the visit today. I'd expect IF anything were to happen, it wouldn't happen until later today. But leaks probably more unlikely considering the Akok visit stuff got the media involved and presumably embarrassed some people. In which case, he'd do any necessary other team notifications probably tomorrow and then officially announce sometime later.

^All just logic from past timelines so could be wrong. I'd sit tight either way.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
A couple of surprises in store today.
The Works?

Menu_2014.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics