Kofi Announcing Tomorrow | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kofi Announcing Tomorrow

Reaction Score
How do you know?

Just for clarification kicks and giggles.
For one, just look at our federal judicial system to see what is taking place all across the college game. Then read an article from earlier in the week where its clear as hell someone in Kofi's camp had incentive to push him towards Illinois. Finally, lets just say I know someone well who knows about Orlando Antigua.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
We were known for guards and wings like Ray Allen and Rip Hamilton in the 1990s, for bigs from Okafor onward in the early 2000s, then Kemba and Shabazz revived the guard focus. There's no reason to think Hurley can't coach bigs or develop them, or will refuse to run offense through them.
I know the history. These kids know us for Kemba Walker, Perception is important.
No denying his physical attributes and raw talent but I don't like guys who's choose to go to weak programs for their one year. That's just a lack of drive and competitiveness. Ik that sounds cliche but it hasn't really failed yet
Cockburn is at least a 2 year player imo.

Reaction Score
Yeah they really know how to develop players there, and must be sending a ton of players to the NBA.
It was a sarcastic dig T what our record could resemble by years end.

Reaction Score
seems like kofi’s guardian made the decision for him on this. Nothing kofi has said over the past year would have pointed to Illinois

Reaction Score
Cockburn is at least a 2 year player imo.

since he's not a rim protector, and can't switch on PnRs, he's gonna have to start hitting from nba 3 pt range if he wants to get drafted. if you can't do any of those three things as a big man in the nba you're a liability

Reaction Score
I have a feeling he’s going to commit to Illinois, but I’m hoping he thinks about which college a little more.

Reaction Score
For one, just look at our federal judicial system to see what is taking place all across the college game. Then read an article from earlier in the week where its clear as hell someone in Kofi's camp had incentive to push him towards Illinois. Finally, lets just say I know someone well who knows about Orlando Antigua.
Thank you. Article linky?

Reaction Score
i'm starting to think it's gonna be a "final 4" school announcement. where's the rush in committing to illinois? he'd love to milk this till april. hasn't he posted something every time he's eliminated a school from his list?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
i'm starting to think it's gonna be a "final 4" school announcement. where's the rush in committing to illinois? he'd love to milk this till april. hasn't he posted something every time he's eliminated a school from his list?
I hope this becomes a trend, instead of just picking a school kids should eliminate schools one by one. “I will NOT be attending the university of Pittsburgh”.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I hope this becomes a trend, instead of just picking a school kids should eliminate schools one by one. “I will NOT be attending the university of Pittsburgh”.
It can become a reality show where they kick one school off the recruitment island each week. University of Pittsburgh, you are the weakest link. Goodbye. You're fired/chopped/eliminated/whatever.

Oh wait. We've got a save! My handler has saved Pittsburgh. They will survive for at least another week.

C

Chief00

There is nothing cryptic about this. Its straight up Chief. If somehow we got Kofi, its because the staff continued to grind. If we lose out on him, the staff has to continue to grind to find a frontcourt. Either way, Chief told us so.
The staff that you love to criticize has reeled in 3 top notch recruits since the dam break. They deserve much more recruiting respect than you are giving them. That doesn’t mean they get every targeted recruit as some casual fans seem to demand but their grind has already paid off and it will further.

Reaction Score
The staff that you love to criticize has reeled in 3 top notch recruits since the dam break. They deserve much more recruiting respect than you are giving them. That doesn’t mean they get every targeted recruit as some casual fans seem to demand but their grind has already paid off and it will further.
Go back and read my posts. I have been defending this staff not criticizing them.

Reaction Score
Chief red herrings himself to rationalize his arguments. His commitment to the grind is 4-D and we're living in a 2-D grind world
Chief is playing (4D) chess while we are all playing checkers

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nobody disputes that the staff is "grinding" -- just that Chief plays any role in said "grind."
Um, did he say that he did?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom