KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread] | Page 5 | The Boneyard

KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When did she visit Uconn? I don't remember hearing about a visit from her.

Reaction Score
When did she visit Uconn? I don't remember hearing about a visit from her.
Very, very few people outside of the staff know when or if a kid visits UConn unless the kid puts it all over social media. The exception of course is the First Night function. Or as the above post points out they attend a exhibition or regular season game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Very, very few people outside of the staff know when or if a kid visits UConn unless the kid puts it all over social media. The exception of course is the First Night function.
Unless our intrepid BY sleuths/stalkers observe their presence and start snapping photos with their smartphones. ;)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I do wonder if she gave Geno a verbal on that visit November 7...and just wanted to wait for a specific day [for a personal reason] to go public. Her mention of the November 22 date came just a couple of days after her visit [I think].
We do have some high profile opponents coming here in December...ND/UCLA/Louisville. Hopefully we will see some targets in prime-time seats at those games. I do not know about our chances of getting elite guard Williams away from the south but an appearance at a game up here might be a nice omen. Hope Ciera drops by again as well....her multi-faceted inside/outside abilities would be more than welcome come the 2023-2024 season.

I'd love to hear any word from The Horde about staff trips to check out targets after their Thanksgiving break.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I don’t think she seems that short, she’s definitely taller than 5’6. She looks like she could be 5’8 and still has time to grow.
Geno is not 5'8"...anymore.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I really love to see Park-Lane play. She is so much fun to watch, and they say she is 5'6"?

BF4I4387.jpg

I think Lauren is about 5'4", same as Itty Bitty.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
View attachment 71283 Based on this picture from a visit to UCONN, it’s apparent that KK is the same height as Geno unless my eyes deceive me.

I'm using this as my best assessment. I believe that Geno was 5'9" in his youth and may be closer to 5'8" now (it happens to all of us, including me). I'm putting KK at One Full Hartley Unit! Now known as the Hartley-Arnold Unit. :D

Reaction Score
Every height has an advantage and disadvantage. I'm certain after all these years of success that she has figured that part out. She solidified my excitement (again) when she posted up TWO players. That quickness makes me giggle.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm using this as my best assessment. I believe that Geno was 5'9" in his youth and may be closer to 5'8" now (it happens to all of us, including me). I'm putting KK at One Full Hartley Unit! Now known as the Hartley-Arnold Unit. :D
HH3F67XICNGSJITQQWHQJ36IAY.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I bet there's an analysis of her game somewhere on the BY, but I see the following:

Great change of direction

Nice hesitation move

Excellent handle

Weaves through traffic

Nice pull-up jumper

Good form on her shot (percentages are mediocre but improved from 9th grade to 10th grade).

Good anticipation on defense

Runs the floor well--very quick but also rather fast

Loves UConn.

I think the coaches, teammates, and practices will turn her into a polished diamond.

Reaction Score
Isn't Fulwiley the higher rated guard anyway? So that may work out for South Carolina in the end.
I saw Shade is ranked higher than Fulwiley on ESPN. What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom