Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 563 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because there would be zero reason delay the invite once Colorado accepted. The leverage thing people are trying to convince themselves of is fantasy land crap. We are either team #16 or we are out.

My guess is after this is all over and UConn is left in the dust again, reports will come out that we were never even seriously considered and it will be a complete embarrassment
Lol, dude you are so damaged. Let us crash and burn first below you start bumming about it! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol, dude you are so damaged. Let us crash and burn first below you start bumming about it! ;)
Something something definition of insanity.

I am not getting my hopes up about it. What's rule #1 about conference realignment?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I am not getting my hopes up about it. What's rule #1 about conference realignment?
I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying wait for the nut shot before you curl up into a ball on the ground.

To everything there is a season.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The theory that holds with BY getting UConn in based on delivering 3 PAC schools sounds good

But Big 12 schools may say, you brought us 3 crappy football schools, we don't want 4, give us Utah.
The Big12 fans I’ve interacted with on Twitter believe that Colorado is still the Colorado of the early 90s and Arizona has unlimited potential.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

I would never had guessed this. I say we get the invite. I base it on Yormack’s remarks and my belief that GoKU has connections and came here to reassure us.

I could have the correct read or be totally wrong. We’ll find out soon enough.

I’m enjoying this entire process as if my supposition is correct. If it turns out I’m wrong I’m pretty sure I won’t be any more angry or disappointed than those of you who are are feeling angry or disappointed now and probably at that time as well.

If it turns out positively I’ll have had months of feeling good plus all the celebration that comes with it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I believe it's "Never talk about realignment."

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
The Big12 fans I’ve interacted with on Twitter believe that Colorado is still the Colorado of the early 90s and Arizona has unlimited potential.
Colorado of the early 90's made their bones on talent from California if I remember right. I think that was one of the reasons the PAC was enticing to them. That pipeline dried up I would assume based on results the last 20 years.

Reaction Score
It's hilarious. I agree Colorado with Deion might make a lot of noise, but he'll leave for the SEC the first chance he gets. It blows my mind how they think Arizona has any higher potential in football than we do.

Reaction Score
It's hilarious. I agree Colorado with Deion might make a lot of noise, but he'll leave for the SEC the first chance he gets. It blows my mind how they think Arizona has any higher potential in football than we do.
At this level, he's going to have coach well. He's not going to trot out a superior team talent wise relative to his conference opponents.

Reaction Score
He’s credible but all his takes are pro PAC even in their darkest hours.
He is a hack and those on twitter have been higlighting each move he got wrong in the last 6 months. He has a so pro Pac administration slant it is ridiculous. Some call him Bagdad Bob.

Reaction Score
At this level, he's going to have coach well. He's not going to trot out a superior team talent wise relative to his conference opponents.
I disagree that he'll have a lack of talent. I think he will be able to out recruit all the schools in the Big 12. He's already managed to put together a top 25 class in very little time. It still remains to be seen if he has what it takes to coach at a P5 level.

Reaction Score

So if none of the Pac 12 schools, including the 2 most valuable brands, UCLA and USC, could hit those benchmarks, then why exactly does the Big 12 even think any of the leftovers are valuable, like at all? This is maddening. If these schools didn't have the P5 moniker attached to them out of sheer luck, they would be on the streets begging.

Reaction Score

This time it is Apple though..Apple actually knows how to market it's online services. The other day I could not watch Angels gane cause it was on Apple+. Apple is going some innovative stuff to get more subscribers, and they can get each school to help promote the Apple streaming products.

Partnering with Apple might be a good move for the future. I am hoping it will be good enough for all the PAC schools to sign up so we can be #14.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom