Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 394 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I think Patrick jumped the shark. I do think SDSU will be invited but not until after the media rights agreement is finalized.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Swap UCLA and USC for... SDSU and uh... UNLV? Boise State? Not a great trade.

Reaction Score

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Disney just sacked their CEO. They brought back the former CEO who just a two months ago said, "Linear TV is marching towards a great precipice and it will be pushed off. I can’t tell you when, but it goes away.” Meanwhile analysts expect "deep cost-cutting at ESPN, which should include a review of all of the upcoming sports rights in order to more adroitly adapt to these new times."

Reaction Score
Val is a Big Time Commish! Gonzaga to B-12 but damn. We get Akron for soccer. Hell of a job!
Are you insinuating that Val should have invited Gonzaga to the Big East? Why would Gonzaga want to hitch there wagon to the Big East? The Big 12 has a shot a being one of the 4 remaining power conferences when the dust settles. I’m pretty sure the $$$ Gonzaga can potentially make in the B12 will dwarf what they could make in the Big East. Gonzaga made the logical choice.

Reaction Score
Are you insinuating that Val should have invited Gonzaga to the Big East? Why would Gonzaga want to hitch there wagon to the Big East? The Big 12 has a shot a being one of the 4 remaining power conferences when the dust settles. I’m pretty sure the $$$ Gonzaga can potentially make in the B12 will dwarf what they could make in the Big East. Gonzaga made the logical choice.
I agree. Guessing with a few years the NEWBig East will turn out being a high mid-major. Some could argue that it mostly is that now, saved only by Villanova. Which is another reason Gonzaga wouldn’t want to hitch its wagon to the NOOB.

I was making fun of NOOB fans here who post regularly about what a great commissioner the league has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom