Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 235 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Wow, one response to an e-mail message, and you proclaim he's doing "exactly what UConn (and advisors) are asking him to do"? Based on what evidence? How do we know what anybody wants this clown to do? The only reason we know about it is he didn't filter it through the UConn Foundation so it wasn't exempt from a FOIA request, I guess.

Are you serious? If this is the extent of his involvement, it's beyond pathetic. Some random e-mail some media type got a hold of is nothing. You must have voted for the turd.
I never liked this post. Why does it say I liked this? @temery...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
According to who? While the remote possibility that we have already been picked does exist, I doubt that has happened yet. We have however signed a non-disclosure agreement.

The point is that it has to do with disclosing you've been picked before the league has decided to make a formal announcement, plus keeping communications regarding same confidential. If we have been silenced by an NDA, we'd have to already be in. Nobody else seems to be, except possibly Cincinnati. The rest seem to be going about all of their public politicking just fine, and at least the serious candidates or perhaps all of them may have signed NDAs. It hasn't stopped anybody from making public pronouncements about their respective candidacies.

Reaction Score
Obviously it was a catch. I have the best replay guys, the very best, and they all say it was a catch. Not a catch? Come on, that's the best catch I've ever seen! I'd make that catch.
Actually, as more schools are being announced, it is like finding oh, another 3000 emails or if that analogy doesn't work for you, perhaps the Clinton Foundation can apply or better yet buy out the Big XII conference. Afterall, all those people donating for a pay to play, what interesting times we live in!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Do you have an unlike option on the post? If so, it could be as simple as an accidental tab+enter
Nope. I can only further 'like' the post. No 'unlike' option is available.

Reaction Score
The point is that it has to do with disclosing you've been picked before the league has decided to make a formal announcement, plus keeping communications regarding same confidential. If we have been silenced by an NDA, we'd have to already be in. Nobody else seems to be, except possibly Cincinnati. The rest seem to be going about all of their public politicking just fine, and at least the serious candidates or perhaps all of them may have signed NDAs. It hasn't stopped anybody from making public pronouncements about their respective candidacies.

I don't think an NDA is what you think an NDA is..

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Obviously it was a catch. I have the best replay guys, the very best, and they all say it was a catch. Not a catch? Come on, that's the best catch I've ever seen! I'd make that catch.
That receiver's got big hands. Huge. He's a little bit of a low energy guy, but we're taking care of that. We think he can be tremendous for us. We have zero doubt about that, he's terrific.

Reaction Score
Matt Schonvisky (@MattSchonvisky)
8/13/16, 5:46 PM
Had a chance to chat w/Beth Goetz today at practice, who is serving as Sport Administrator for @UConnFootball #BleedBlue

8/13/16, 5:54 PM
At practice today, #UConn sources refuted my report that Big 12 officials had visited Storrs during week of AAC media day

8/13/16, 5:56 PM
"Your source was incorrect" is what I was told during practice-have no reason to believe otherwise. I should vet better moving forward

Kid tries real hard to provide insight... Gonna get burned occasionally. Live and learn.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Big 12 still contacted UConn according to Blauds, so this isnt a big deal. What is a big deal is if the Big 12 only expands by 2, which looks likely.

I also find it strange a UConn source would go out of their way to correct a week old tweet. Not saying their are ulterior motives at play, just saying.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Why not just let a positive, if false, story stand? Are other schools correcting the record against their interest? These people are freaking idiots. Get some damn leverage with the conferences we really want to join. Man, this is what a life in academia results in...totally clueless.

Reaction Score
Why not just let a positive, if false, story stand? Are other schools correcting the record against their interest? These people are freaking idiots. Get some damn leverage with the conferences we really want to join. Man, this is what a life in academia results in...totally clueless.

Or we got a phone call from the Big XII asking why a UConn reporter knew they were visiting.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The B-12 is claiming all candidates came to them, they did not pursue anyone. That narrative is shot if it leaks that they visited predetermined schools.

We got a phone call from the B-12 saying"some idiot leaked our visit. Deny it or we will drop you from the field".

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Or we got a phone call from the Big XII asking why a UConn reporter knew they were visiting.

This seems very pollyana. Where is the UCF or BYU administration rebuffing their stories?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom