Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
The Dude of WV (@theDudeofWV)
8/8/13, 10:58 AM
Those who follow UCONN might want to pay special attention to what I have to say tonight.

Listen to what exactly?
The guy does some podcast out of his house on realignment. Never listened before and won't be listening tonight.

Reaction Score
I would pay $5 to see this guy interviewed on ESPN by Colin Cowherd. This guy has a back story of some kind and I'd bet it ain't boring.

Alabama, basement, mom, meth lab and cousin/wife probably part of story.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I would pay $5 to see this guy interviewed on ESPN by Colin Cowherd. This guy has a back story of some kind and I'd bet it ain't boring.

Alabama, basement, mom, meth lab and cousin/wife probably part of story.

I don't think that trailers have basements.

Reaction Score
I tuned in for 5 minutes. I won't be posting anymore because I am going to Park St in Hartford to purchase a hand gun.....:eek:

I just can't put into words what I heard......speechless.

Reaction Score
That bad? Glad I couldn't get it to work on my phone then.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I tuned in for 5 minutes. I won't be posting anymore because I am going to Park St in Hartford to purchase a hand gun.....:eek:

I just can't put into words what I heard......speechless.

I will meet you there. Wow, just wow.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Huskymedic and Sportsart, you can't leave me hangin' like that! A synopsis of "the crazy" would be helpful, if either of you could muster the energy... :confused:

Reaction Score
Huskymedic and Sportsart, you can't leave me hangin' like that! A synopsis of "the crazy" would be helpful, if either of you could muster the energy... :confused:

Hell... they haven't come close to talking about UConn or CR.

The Dude spent a good 5 minutes whacking around Clay Travis and other "national media" for making fun of him.

How they got Jeremy Fowler to call in is amazing. (he may have stood them up because he was suppose to call in @ 2030)

Reaction Score
He listed off all these stories that "he broke" which weren't really stories, i.e.' FSU had interest in the B1G, and then I fell asleep.....

Then he said all the national reporters are too egotistical to investigate CR deeper. Let me repeat....he rattled off why he is so great, then called others egotistical.

He has this annoying woman sidekick.....I gotta stop......

We really need to stop following this guy. He is a wack job....oh yeah....pretty sure he quoted a guy, who knew Einstein, about linnear something....

How he ever got someone from CBS on his show, I'll never know.

Reaction Score

The Dude spent a good 5 minutes whacking around Clay Travis and other "national media" for making fun of him.

How they got Jeremy Fowler to call in is amazing. (he may have stood them up because he was suppose to call in @ 2030)

Gawd... the co-host sounds like she's about ready to suck on a tailpipe.

He just said that his sources tell him that Texas is going to challenge the GOR and the enabler is Fox.

(Still no Jeremy Fowler).

Reaction Score

This is getting really awkward. They keep waiting on Fowler

Reaction Score

Gawd... the co-host sounds like she's about ready to suck on a tailpipe.

He just said that his sources tell him that Texas is going to challenge the GOR and the enabler is Fox.

(Still no Jeremy Fowler).

Sheeetz - Fowler actually called in. He has no clue what he just stepped into.

The Dude keeps calling the P5, the Big 5.

Reaction Score

I'm ashamed of myself for giving it two minutes. God I need help. This CR stuff is killing me....

Reaction Score
Fowler gave him nothing new... he's off the air now.

theDudeofWV 9:04pm via Web
Fowler says the decision to invest $ in div 4 is a 80-90 year decision.

theDudeofWV 9:05pm via Web
Fowler says Cincy doesn't have the football tradition but has demonstrated the $ commitment.

Oh wait... he's talking UConn.

Clown Dude sez we would be #13 for Big 12 after BYU and Cincy. USF would be 14.

Reaction Score
Actually both the key tweet and non key tweet threads should be deleted twice, you know, so you can't undelete them. :confused:

Reaction Score
Brian Murphy is a sports columnist for the Idaho Statesman and Boise State beat writer:

murphsturph 11:43pm via TweetDeck
Pac-12 commish: "I hear from (BSU) from time to time. I appreciate their interest. I've tried to make it clear we have no intention ...(1/3)

murphsturph 11:44pm via TweetDeck
Scott: "... of expanding for the foreseeable future. We expect to stay at 12. But they're very good to stay in touch with me." (2/3)

murphsturph 11:45pm via TweetDeck
Scott: "(BSU has) got high aspirations. That's great. They have great athletic programs. I know they are improving their academics ... (3/4)

murphsturph 11:45pm via TweetDeck
Scott: "... all the time. So they haven't really asked me for advice." (4/4)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom