Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not killing the messenger as I appreciate any news on the situation.

That being said, those West Virginia whack jobs don't have a god damn clue as to what is going on.

'The Dude' 'Mhver3' 'eerlaw' - they are all full of .
They can't be full of . Too many of us are tuning into them. And I used to laugh at all the morons who kept attending Jimmy Swaggert's church!

Reaction Score
Someone tweeted back to him asking if it was UConn, UL, and Cincy not there. He wrote back and said both Cincy and UL were there. Didn't clarify about us.

Reaction Score
They can't be full of . Too many of us are tuning into them. And I used to laugh at all the morons who kept attending Jimmy Swaggert's church!

If these guys are legit, then they are the most connected mofos ever. I don't doubt their motivation, I remember them tracking RichRod's plane on the internet as it flew down to Tuscaloosa. They are crazy.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He might just be making excuses for a horrific performance on Saturday. couldn't have been his fault -- must be that an ACC team can't compete.

If true, someone should tell Jimbo that FSU built it's entire reputation as a FB program dominating a weak ACC and beating Florida and Miami OOC along the way.

The ACC isn't all that different, it's FSU that can't win those games anymore.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
More tweets

Tim Prince@TimPrince3
@McMurphyESPN damnit McMurphy why the heck do I pay you?? Ha, a lot of Cincy people hearing Uc, uconn and u.of l all going.

Frank the Tank@frankthetank111
No resolution yet RT @McMurphyESPN Nope, but I have bad hearing RT @TimPrince3 hearing the rumors about acc making an announcement tomorrow?

More tweets about Butch Jones going to Kentucky.

Ha - if Butch goes over the border, I'm starting to like our odds Saturday even more.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
More tweets

Tim Prince@TimPrince3
@McMurphyESPN damnit McMurphy why the heck do I pay you?? Ha, a lot of Cincy people hearing Uc, uconn and u.of l all going.

No resolution yet RT @McMurphyESPN Nope, but I have bad hearing RT @TimPrince3 hearing the rumors about acc making an announcement tomorrow?

More tweets about Butch Jones going to Kentucky.

One more:
@DanHoganFitness @TheKevo23 I'd be remiss to call anything a done deal or DOA, but I definitely wouldn't wager on 3-team ACC expansion.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Ha - if Butch goes over the border, I'm starting to like our odds Saturday even more.

Now loads of tweets saying he met with the team and said he's not going to KY (but maybe because Purdue wants him?).

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Maybe because he's going to be an ACC coach soon so going to a god-awful SEC team from an upper half ACC team is lateral.

Doo doo doo doo

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
MHver3@MHver3
ACC update Votes not there for GOR. Votes split for Uconn and UL. Neither have the votes right be due to posturing. This could get ugly

He also knows that 4 schools did not show up for the Big East meeting. Even if Oliver Luck was texting him every 10 minutes, there would be no way he would know what was happening at both the Big East and ACC meetings.

Reaction Score
MHver3@MHver3
ACC update Votes not there for GOR. Votes split for Uconn and UL. Neither have the votes right be due to posturing. This could get ugly

He also knows that 4 schools did not show up for the Big East meeting. Even if Oliver Luck was texting him every 10 minutes, there would be no way he would know what was happening at both the Big East and ACC meetings.

If this is true, can't blame any of them if ESPN hasn't come up with more cash. UConn's admin. did the same in the BE, not wanting to get stuck.

Reaction Score
MHver has gone off the deep end with this one...

MHver3@MHver3
BE has learned SMU SdSU UH BSU are all in talks with as many as 3 other BCS leagues.

THREE BCS leagues?! HA! Maybe, just maybe the Pac 12 since they're geographically boxed out right now, or maybe on a longshot the Big 12, but they have other options. But I'd love to know who league number three is. SEC or B1G? 0% chance any of those four are taken by them.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I'm sticking with my original view that UConn will be added, alone. It was the obvious, initial reaction of almost everyone. FYI, posed the same to Frank the Tank and he replied:

That's what I think, but it's only a semi-educated opinion #ACC RT@slance66 Frank, if that is the case, then is the one school UConn?

Reaction Score
If this is true, can't blame any of them if ESPN hasn't come up with more cash. UConn's admin. did the same in the BE, not wanting to get stuck.
If you are wondering if he is for real, these are some of his other recent tweets:
MHver3@MHver3

The Big12 is really showing some interest in SDSU. I thought it was baloney but I'm getting confirmation talks have occurred.

10:41 AM - 26 Nov 12 ·
MHver3@MHver3

The Pac12 showing interest in SMU and Houston. Preliminary. But it's there. This could be a sign the Big10 stops at 16.
10:40 AM - 26 Nov 12

This is all you need to see to know that MHver3 has jumped the shark. There were times when he was saying enough things in the realm of possibility (just a slight tinge of possible), and he said enough, that he got a couple of things right. SMU and Houston to P12? SDSU to B12? No chance.

Reaction Score

MHver3@MHver3
BE has learned SMU SdSU UH BSU are all in talks with as many as 3 other BCS leagues.

THREE BCS leagues?! HA! Maybe, just maybe the Pac 12 since they're geographically boxed out right now, or maybe on a longshot the Big 12, but they have other options. But I'd love to know who league number three is. SEC or B1G? 0% chance any of those four are taken by them.
Aren't all leagues BCS leagues until 2014? Don't confuse BCS with AQ...

Reaction Score

MHver3@MHver3

Wait, you mean UH isn't talking with the SEC? BSU isn't talking with the B1G? Madness. They stretch across time zones. As you all know:

1. More Timezones
2. ???
3. Profit

Reaction Score
If you are wondering if he is for real, these are some of his other recent tweets:
MHver3@MHver3

The Big12 is really showing some interest in SDSU. I thought it was baloney but I'm getting confirmation talks have occurred.

MHver3@MHver3

The Pac12 showing interest in SMU and Houston. Preliminary. But it's there. This could be a sign the Big10 stops at 16.

This is all you need to see to know that MHver3 has jumped the shark. There were times when he was saying enough things in the realm of possibility (just a slight tinge of possible), and he said enough, that he got a couple of things right. SMU and Houston to P12? SDSU to B12? No chance.

This just confirms the genius of John Marinatto. The Big East will rue the day he was fired.

marinatto0x-large.jpg

Reaction Score
Why is it this guy has all these contacts feeding him info yet ESPN has been quiet all this time? I guess ESPN has no contacts to any of these conferences right?

I think this guy is from Iran and his goal is to distract everyone while they build their nuclear arsenal. Either that or a made for TV movie is being written for Lifetime.

Seriusly, MHver3 but not ESPN?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This just confirms the genius of John Marinatto. The Big East will rue the day he was fired.

marinatto0x-large.jpg

JM wasn't fired. He quit to pursue his dream job of Curly in a new three stooges tell all bio pick to be shown on Lifetime.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
MHver3@MHver3

MHver3@MHver3

SMU and Houston over Nevada and New Mexico would be so mind bogglingly stupid that only the the Big East could do it. I also contrast MHver3 with Frank the Tank, who admitted that his guess was a guess.

Reaction Score
I don't see why they would take Nevada or New Mexico--under any circumstances--unless they viewed the states their schools are in as pieces of a US puzzle. And they didn't like that California didn't touch Utah.

Otherwise...they might as well wait to see what happens to the B12. And if it never blows up: stay at 12.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Hahahahaha mhver is taking a cue from The Guy Of Connecticut:

@MHver3: The Big12 is really showing some interest in SDSU. I thought it was baloney but I'm getting confirmation talks have occurred.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom