Kenya Hunter Potential Replacement | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter Potential Replacement

Reaction Score
If your wish list holds up..Guess we'd be seeing Luke's Dad Bill at Blaze and Gampel..Can see Bill and Bob Sr having some interesting conversations..

Wow! A lot of Luke Murray talk on here and this is the first I’ve seen that Bill is his dad (I could have missed it). Very cool.

Reaction Score
Wow! A lot of Luke Murray talk on here and this is the first I’ve seen that Bill is his dad (I could have missed it). Very cool.

Fwiw I don't think it will be Murray. He's been with Mack forever and will be a head coach soon. UConn is a lateral move at best, probably a small step down.

Reaction Score
Fwiw I don't think it will be Murray. He's been with Mack forever and will be a head coach soon. UConn is a lateral move at best, probably a small step down.

Me neither. Preference is Murray, Webster, Freeman. Realistically I think the “most likely” choice is in the order of Webster, Freeman, Murray.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Am I crazy or does anyone else remember Bill Murray’s daughter attending UConn?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Understood - it's usually the vocal ones that stand out. I understand not everyone feels that way, but we've definitely transitioned more to the side of "no alumni" even if DH thinks Freeman is right for the job.

What were the reasons for him leaving a few years ago? Was it really that he wasn't good enough for the job?
More responsibility and growth at the time

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Freeman eventually, but he hasn’t proven he can recruit and hasn’t been an assistant long enough to prove he can develop bigs (and bigs weren’t getting developed at all when he was here, although I don’t blame him for that).

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Luke is a product of the Aunt Jemima Treatment.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Freeman eventually, but he hasn’t proven he can recruit and hasn’t been an assistant long enough to prove he can develop bigs (and bigs weren’t getting developed at all when he was here, although I don’t blame him for that).

Good, since he wasn't a coach.

Reaction Score
Would you call Isaiah Whaley a good player?

He’s had some good games. Right now he’s nothing more than our version of Linsanity. Let’s see what he brings next season

Reaction Score
I seem to remember Kevin Freeman's infamous first day of practice with Calhoun. The first practice was notoriously challenging, relentlessly strenuous; Calhoun finding out who his warriors were, and Freeman not giving up, no quit, and his lips were bleeding from the effort.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom