Kasongo to Announce This Week | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kasongo to Announce This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Zagoria is saying he is hearing ray will announce tonight!

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Ah, how fickle the 247 crystal ball is. About half those guys changed their picks around lunch time. FWIW, up to 47% UConn.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time there was an "announcement" and it was UConn...let's break the slide Ray.

Reaction Score
Looks like they are all switching back to Oregon on Crystal Ball, so I wouldn't celebrate too fast. Oregon writer at 247 said he received some new info that made him change his pick back to Oregon.

Reaction Score
I can not remember a single time. Just goes to show you how many under the radar players we have built into men over the last 20 years.

Reaction Score
Looks like they are all switching back to Oregon on Crystal Ball, so I wouldn't celebrate too fast. Oregon writer at 247 said he received some new info that made him change his pick back to Oregon.

Yeah, the fact that four of them picked Oregon in the last hour is concerning. You have to wonder what this "new info" is.

Reaction Score
Here it is:

I've changed my pick back to Oregon after some recent intel. Announcing within the hour I believe. UCONN flew into his home last night and had him switch to UCONN this morning, but Oregon smoothed things over I am told this afternoon.

caw

Reaction Score
Here it is:

I've changed my pick back to Oregon after some recent intel. Announcing within the hour I believe. UCONN flew into his home last night and had him switch to UCONN this morning, but Oregon smoothed things over I am told this afternoon.

Dude doesn't know anything. Kasongo may pick OU but this is pure bs

Reaction Score
Here it is:

Recruiting is so shady. I think it's pretty obvious the kid himself favors UConn, but others are seemingly making the call for him. Hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score

It looks like 3 guys who had switched to UConn have gone back to Oregon, including the writer you mentioned and the guy who tweeted that Ray's announcement will be coming out at 6:45pm. The only good news is that one guy who was an Oregon vote switched to us at about the same time. Let's hope, but this isn't all that positive.

Reaction Score
It looks like 3 guys who had switched to UConn have gone back to Oregon, including the writer you mentioned and the guy who tweeted that Ray's announcement will be coming out at 6:45pm. The only good news is that one guy who was an Oregon vote switched to us at about the same time. Let's hope, but this isn't all that positive.

These guys think Kasongo makes up his mind like their crystal ball picks. If it were that simple then we just have to get someone to call Kasongo at 6:44 and switch him 'back to UConn'.

12 Hours ago it was 100% Oregon. They're all guessing.

Reaction Score
Why are the "camps" always steering kids away from UCONN? Seems like an ongoing trend with us.

Reaction Score
It would be a real disappointment if we lose another recruit head to head to a school below us in basketball prowess. Is our conference affiliation really messing us up this bad? I think recruits can see the promise of Ollie as Coach but our wondering how much are bad situation of being in the AAC is going to affect them going to the NBA.

Reaction Score
And Meyer just changed back to Oregon. 87% of the "crystal balls" favor Oregon now. Looks like we lost a recruit in literally the final hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom