OT: - Kansas vs Kansas State brawl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kansas vs Kansas State brawl

Reaction Score
Look at FatHank's post. Dude is right near the brawl.
I'm telling you man, you can zoom in on the close ups. It's an array of emotion. I can't tell if that KU woman in the chair pic who is standing up is cheering or screaming. I'm surprised some if those kids didn't jump wall to join in. Looks like it was right in front of the student section.

Reaction Score
Punishment, smunishment, just like you say.

In light of this situation, I have made my first meme and if you know who Jeff Foxworthy is, you should inderstand the prose.

On a serious note, look at that woman on the ground behind that guy's leg. What about young ones? Unreal. The Getty images in this SB Nation article are zoomable and you can really see some reactions on folks' faces.

View attachment 50142

LOL at that KU skank

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
So De Sousa went into the crowd brawling with his own fans? Is that what I just saw?

Reaction Score
YoU caLl tHaT a FIghT?!?

-dumb ass hockey fans probably
Yeah desouza prolly done for year. Plus he stood over him after block for a decent period of time. Obviously u have to respond if your Kansas st. But I will say k st player was dumb for stealing ball and trying to go for layup. Let it go. I mean the skirmish was pretty crazy but not one punch connected. Besides the chair thing(luckily no one was hurt) - it was just a big scrum. Doesn’t hold a candle to pistons-pacers fight in stands. But I just saw one quick replay. Maybe it was a little crazier.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The Jayhawk mascot during the fight is incredible. The horror.

Reaction Score
That image is very damning of De Sousa. It should be his last game. I believe in second chances, but let's look at Wiseman and what he did and compare that to a kid who seemed like he had the intent to commit assault with a deadly weapon as a school representative during an NCAA sanctioned game.
NCAA probably won't look at that way and see Kansas on the jersey and give him a stern talking to.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
If he isn't gone for the season and his career at KU I would be very surprised

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score

In this one you can see he picks up that stool to go swing, but then all his own players get in the way so it seems like he dropped it

Reaction Score
The commentators though....

"This is not good. This is bad, really really bad. Just terrible..."

Stating the obvious. Several times.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looked worse than it was. #22 is a punk though, looked like a girl running away when things broke out. Wasn't he also the one standing over the player taunting? That to me started the whole mess.

Sure picking up the stool is bad, but his punk arse needed it. I'm not a proponent of fighting but no team can allow a player to punk them like #22 did.

Sorry but when I played I would have whipped his arse myself, fark the rules.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Better video view. I won't defend DeSousa but you do see him get punched twice.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Isn't Dorothy from Kansas?

Slap Fight GIF - Slap Fight Silly GIFs

Reaction Score
For those talking about punishments, the NCAA has no power here. Anyone ejected for fighting is automatically suspended for the next game, but they do not have the ability to levy anything else. Conferences can suspend and so can the teams, but don't expect a peep out of the NCAA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom