OT: - Kansas vs Kansas State brawl | The Boneyard

OT: Kansas vs Kansas State brawl

Reaction Score
Who's the kid in the polo mixing it up? A grad assistant or a player? Yikes.

Reaction Score
Self has to go. KU shouldn’t even be able to field a team at this point with his cheating and now this.

This fight was caused by the KU guy that blocked the shot standing over and verbally assaulting the kid on the ground. I’m not surprised at all that K State lost their cool. KU and Bill Self are an embarrassment.

Reaction Score
If you really wanna curtail this kind of behavior in the NCAA you plop multiple season playoff bans and scholarship losses. I sure have faith in the NCAA to fairly dole out a punishment here. Head bang

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
This shows a little better what started it and how bad it got:

Reaction Score
Yeah sure consequences. I'm certain they will be stiff.

Kansas coach Bill Self called it an "embarrassment" and said there will be consequences tomorrow once he's done fully reviewing what happened.

Reaction Score
The Wildling should've gotten in on the action...
EO2kDc5UYAALcHs.jpeg

Reaction Score
Yeah. Here come 3 scholarships and a 2 year ban .......for us.
Punishment, smunishment, just like you say.

In light of this situation, I have made my first meme and if you know who Jeff Foxworthy is, you should inderstand the prose.

On a serious note, look at that woman on the ground behind that guy's leg. What about young ones? Unreal. The Getty images in this SB Nation article are zoomable and you can really see some reactions on folks' faces.

3mtgzz (1).jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Punishment, smunishment, just like you say.

In light of this situation, I have made my first meme and if you know who Jeff Foxworthy is, you should inderstand the prose.

On a serious note, look at that woman on the ground behind that guy's leg. What about young ones? Unreal. The Getty images in this SB Nation article are zoomable and you can really see some reactions on folks' faces.

View attachment 50142

Damn. Was really hoping momma had a tramp stamp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom