Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn | The Boneyard

Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Providence, Syracuse & West Virginia make the cut

FinkelsteinNERR
BREAKING - Kaleb Joseph Cuts List to 3 - Providence, Syracuse & West Virgina. Full Story http://post original url/XiM4gIl26f
7/28/13 10:46 PM

Reaction Score
Providence, Syracuse & West Virginia make the cut

FinkelsteinNERR
BREAKING - Kaleb Joseph Cuts List to 3 - Providence, Syracuse & West Virgina. Full Story http://post original url/XiM4gIl26f
7/28/13 10:46 PM

Wow good for him......and us! I'm just guessing by the list a lot of people had guys well in front of him on their lists.

pj

Reaction Score
I'm surprised too. I considered him a top priority.

Reaction Score
My guess is providence if su gets whitehead, if not he goes there

Reaction Score
Not really surprised at all. The staff has made it known Perkins is the priority at PG. Also, anyone close to AO is going to hurt recruitment, something our beat writers don't take into effect.

^^This ^^

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'm shocked.
How can someone who follows recruiting as close as you seem to be shocked by anything? As much as we think we know, the reality is NONE of us really have a clue what's going on.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
too bad, i thought this kid was a beast. we better get perkins now or dorsy in 2015

Reaction Score
"How can someone who follows recruiting as close as you seem to be shocked by anything? As much as we think we know, the reality is NONE of us really have a clue what's going on."

As good of a job 3 does, you have to remember it's basically his first rodeo, he's young and hasn't seen what we have.

Reaction Score
How can someone who follows recruiting as close as you seem to be shocked by anything? As much as we think we know, the reality is NONE of us really have a clue what's going on.
I know what your saying. I'm not shocked at all by a recruit cutting us or anything because that happens all the time. But it's how he did it. Going from not clear list to three schools. Then saying he was feeling they were pushing the hardest and giving him the most attention. I know Perkins is the top PG target but Joseph was watched 7 or 8 times this month. It's not that it happened but when and how he did it.

Reaction Score
"How can someone who follows recruiting as close as you seem to be shocked by anything? As much as we think we know, the reality is NONE of us really have a clue what's going on."

As good of a job 3 does, you have to remember it's basically his first rodeo, he's young and hasn't seen what we have.
Trust me, I've seen many recruits cut schools who felt confident in them have a legit chance with UConn. Like I said in the post above its more about when and how he did it.

Reaction Score
" It's not that it happened but when and how he did it."

Like DeAndre Daniels or Ryan Boatright?

Reaction Score
Damn that sucks - I really wanted to plant the New England flag this year. Oh well.

Good for the kid if this is what he wants though. Any one of the three schools he chose can basically guarantee him a long and storied future in the D-League.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I know what your saying. I'm not shocked at all by a recruit cutting us or anything because that happens all the time. But it's how he did it. Going from not clear list to three schools. Then saying he was feeling they were pushing the hardest and giving him the most attention. I know Perkins is the top PG target but Joseph was watched 7 or 8 times this month. It's not that it happened but when and how he did it.
Experience will teach you not to believe anything you hear from recruiting experts and often not from the recruit himself. Unless youre speaking directly with UCONN coaches the odds are you're just grasping at straws. And , even when you're speaking directly with UCONN coaches sometimes you're still just grasping at straws.

Reaction Score
Experience will teach you not to believe anything you hear from recruiting experts and often not from the recruit himself. Unless youre speaking directly with UCONN coaches the odds are you're just grasping at straws. And , even when you're speaking directly with UCONN coaches sometimes you're still just grasping at straws.
I know. Some things I take with a grain of salt other thing that I'm told from a few people I believe more. I was confident that we were in good standing with Joseph.

caw

Reaction Score
I know you guys hate PC but cmon, WV is a mess right now.

I get PC for Joseph and Cuse but WVU makes no sense to me at all. I'd love someone to explain that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom