Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.
Always have been, grew up in CT, but went to school at "The Harvard of Central New York". Always enjoy UCONN fans who think they are our hoops rival. Our rival has been and always will be Georgetown. You are as much a rival of ours as Duke fans think of us as their rival. Lots of SU fans dream about making Duke our rival, never will happen at least in their eyes. Not a rival, aa team you had some good games with, but not a rival in our eyes. You guys are fun to laugh at though. Even when you beat us for a recruit, you land a kid who can't shoot and we land a kid better than what you got. Now for my latest shot at UCONN, true story, even your UCONN horses have herpes, how did your co-eds manage that?

Reaction Score
Always have been, grew up in CT, but went to school at "The Harvard of Central New York". Always enjoy UCONN fans who think they are our hoops rival. Our rival has been and always will be Georgetown. You are as much a rival of ours as Duke fans think of us as their rival. Lots of SU fans dream about making Duke our rival, never will happen at least in their eyes. Not a rival, aa team you had some good games with, but not a rival in our eyes. You guys are fun to laugh at though. Even when you beat us for a recruit, you land a kid who can't shoot and we land a kid better than what you got. Now for my latest shot at UCONN, true story, even your UCONN horses have herpes, how did your co-eds manage that?
Cool. Don’t need you to consider us rivals. Both y’all have as many championships as Tyler. Y’all good company for each other

Last edited:

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
God these posts are pathetic lol. Why don't you scamper back to that decaying dump in Central New York, you little goblin. Scram! Scram!

Reaction Score
4>1

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 00595E2D-B383-4166-9972-902339510CFC.jpeg
    00595E2D-B383-4166-9972-902339510CFC.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 90
Reaction Score
I don't care about your corny retort, who is rivals with who, or Syracuse in general. Horses with herpes? Are you 13?

Reaction Score

Did you know that Tyler Olander has one more NC than Jimmy B? I also didn’t realize Utica College was considered the “Harvard of Central NY”.... glad you stopped in.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Did you know that Tyler Olander has one more NC than Jimmy B? I also didn’t realize Utica College was considered the “Harvard of Central NY”.... glad you stopped in.
Oh, I thought he meant Hartwick
I could swear this guy talks like one of the 400LB fat slobs from Cuse that took up 2 chairs every year at MSG who with his posse sought our group out just to hear us abuse them

Reaction Score
Just too depressing on the cuse board these days, huh? We do have a tiny bit of empathy. Several years ago, we too had a coach who had clearly lost it, our best players transferring out, and a program going downhill fast. Things changed for us, I hope they never do for you. Stay forever JB!

Reaction Score
Hi
Kamari>Kadary, Kadary>UCONN, UCONN> Well not much really, nice cows and ice cream though. You guys should gp hard after Woody, at least he can shoot, not shoot as well as The SU crew, but better than anything UCAN"T MAKE A BUCKET has.
This certainly makes sense considering you have created an account to post your indifference here rather than on the Gtown board.

I look forward to watching your team crash down to earth spectacularly, like an unathletic and undeservedly arrogant asteroid. Of course the best part of that is knowing that your fans only seem to realize the disaster after the crash. Every other fan base has already been asking themselves for years things like “why do they insist on giving a kid like Girard - or any kid with the last name Boeheim - a scholarship let alone brag about having them on the roster?”

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Again, would MUCH rather have Locke

Reaction Score
You're bad at this, like really really bad. The greatest achievement in your program history was a Carmelo rental for 1 season, a season UConn dominated Syracuse both times they played. UConn then went back to winning national championships a season later.

UConn 4 Syracuse 1...Olander 2 Syracuse 1. Now go back to eating boogers.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Cool. Don’t need you to consider us rivals. Both y’all have as many championships as Tyler. Y’all good company for each other
Tyler has 2, they have 1

Reaction Score
Why would we want Richmond? I’ve watched him... he’s got potential, but as far as point guards go he couldn’t put the ball in the hoop from point blank. We already have 3 point guards. We need a high usage shooting guard, Mitchell would be also ideal. Don’t care about the last spot as much, probably should be left open if Whaley returns. Mitchell + Locke are my only wants.
Oops, didn't see the earlier post about his commitment to the Hall.
There's something about him that seems to fit what we need:
Number one, I love the way he handles the ball and can get by anyone.
Two, he has great vision and makes Jackson like passes. Also averaged 3.1 assists and 1.6 TO's in his 21 minutes per game.
Three, he's a 6'5" guard who seems to understand the game and how to run an offense.
Lastly, for someone with a reputation as a poor shooter, he made 45% of his FG's, 33 % of his threes, and 72% of his FT's.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No, I think his interest starts and ends with us having Adama Sanogo as our starting center
That would mean he sees himself as a pro Center rather than a PF that can drive and also shoot the three.

Reaction Score
Has anyone asked @Zionn, did the dust settle with Whaley or should still hold out hope and trust the process?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom