July recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been waiting for an update and posts about one of my favorite players, Olivia Olson. Seems she has dropped off the face of BB coverage. Any info and updates would be appreciated. Love all the AAU tourney updates. gives us a whole new group of perspective POI's to follow. I'm giving a wink and nod to Ms. Shaq, anyway interested in who you all have as your new top three POI's and potential recruits. Please help educate me, too many new names for me to keep straight.
:cool:
I believe she's on the Under Armour circuit, which may get less attention from the national scouts.

Reaction Score
Truly a shocking jump at ASGR. Kind of hard to fathom how Shaq's daughter could be off the radar or relatively undiscovered. Equally surprising is how she is compared to Katie Lou. I guess the free throw shooting genes skipped a generation! Ha!

Indeed, well, to be clear the quote was "This young ⭐️ has Rasheed Wallace (NBA) perimeter shot and initial Katie Samuelson (WNBA) skillset. With strength around the rim)"

But she's got a smooth confident stroke from deep for sure.

I agree it's hard to think Shaq's daughter wouldn't by default get attention, but she only averaged 5 ppg as a frosh in HS and seems to have played a lot with (behind/overshadowed) by Juju Watkins, Mackenly Randolph, and I think Breya Cunningham in some Sumer ball. So more a matter of her suddenly blossoming.

In video she reminds me of Napheesa and Morgan Tuck but more athletic. She's quite versatile but not at the expense of mixing it up inside like a post.

I can't imagine Geno won;'t be interested. Has a very unassuming demeanor while playing that you might not expect from a superstar's kid.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Indeed, well, to be clear the quote was "This young ⭐️ has Rasheed Wallace (NBA) perimeter shot and initial Katie Samuelson (WNBA) skillset. With strength around the rim)"

But she's got a smooth confident stroke from deep for sure.

I agree it's hard to think Shaq's daughter wouldn't by default get attention, but she only averaged 5 ppg as a frosh in HS and seems to have played a lot with (behind/overshadowed) by Juju Watkins, Mackenly Randolph, and I think Breya Cunningham in some Sumer ball. So more a matter of her suddenly blossoming.

In video she reminds me of Napheesa and Morgan Tuck but more athletic. She's quite versatile but not at the expense of mixing it up inside like a post.

I can't imagine Geno won;'t be interested. Has a very unassuming demeanor while playing that you might not expect from a superstar's kid.

Her dad did go to LSU, so Kim may be on her radar.

Reaction Score
5D15C2A5-0EA1-43B8-956C-6C099EA31F91.jpeg

Chloe Kitts is announcing her top 6 at 12 PM ET. She posted this on her Instagram story

Reaction Score
She's on Geno's watch list so she will let us know the time when she gets it.:)

Reaction Score
She's on Geno's watch list so she will let us know the time when she gets it.:)
Is she? Or is she on the BY watch list. I haven’t seen anything to indicate His interest. However I may have missed something. @pacific 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klm.0606

Top Bottom