Hannah Hidalgo: 15 points, 4 assists, 2 steals

Katie Fiso: 12 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists

Chloe Briggs: 13 points, 4 assists

Kiki Rice: 19 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists

Cori Allen: 16 points, 9 rebounds

KK Arnold: 19 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds

JuJu Watkins: 10 points, 6 rebounds, 2 steals

Reaction Score
She only gets 8 shots! Unless this game was over in the first quarter, fire the coach! I know you want to spread the ball around but that is ridiculous. I wonder how many of the 8 shots were offensive rebounds. The only way that kid only gets 8 shots is if the guards are named, Paige, Caitlyn, and Azzi.
You act like the coach is a college coach getting paid millions...

Reaction Score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the #1 in 2023, Judea Watkins? Haven’t seen much talk about her/Uconn

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I realize these are “highlights“ that never show missed shots or mistakes, but Brady sure is impressive here. She looks like a real good one, who may grow into a great one. She appears to have trimmed down some. You know Geno and staff have already told her things they want her to work on this coming season. She sure makes it look easy. :)

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the #1 in 2023, Judea Watkins? Haven’t seen much talk about her/Uconn
She can play. My concerns regarding her and UCONN would be at which position and defensive foot speed. Not really sure if Juju is a 1,2or 3. While that kind of position versatility would be ideal for a UCONN recruit I have concerns about her ability to defend any of those position at the level required at UCONN. The other concern is her deep west coast roots and community involvement will keep her close to home in LA. My prediction is she ends up being UCLA first #1 recruit.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The U.S. Junior Nationals are at National Harbor in Maryland. I went over there for lunch today and ran into a large number of tall and athletic girls--what a pleasant surprise! It's only about 4 miles from home. Are there any players of interest there?

Reaction Score
She can play. My concerns regarding her and UCONN would be at which position and defensive foot speed. Not really sure if Juju is a 1,2or 3. While that kind of position versatility would be ideal for a UCONN recruit I have concerns about her ability to defend any of those position at the level required at UCONN. The other concern is her deep west coast roots and community involvement will keep her close to home in LA. My prediction is she ends up being UCLA first #1 recruit.
With her defensive deficiencies (according to you) is she worthy of #1 ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom