2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon

Reaction Score
His visits make no sense. I never really care about missing out on players with lists like that when the clear best option is close by. There's usually a reason for it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d like us to take some of our NIL transfer bag and put it into another 2024 recruit. Especially if Sanon re classes into 2024.

Reaction Score
I think we will be set at Guard with Nowell next year.. I think he starts day one.. and he is going to be a very impactful player for us

Reaction Score
I think we will be set at Guard with Nowell next year.. I think he starts day one.. and he is going to be a very impactful player for us
The only guards on the roster that will be here next year are Diarra and Ball. They for sure need to hit the portal and or reclass kid to get more guards

Reaction Score
The only guards on the roster that will be here next year are Diarra and Ball. They for sure need to hit the portal and or reclass kid to get more guards

Yep spot on. I love what both Samson and Hassan bring off the bench and the obvious improvements both have made since last year. But they still need to be bench pieces next year too or we’re going to be in a bit of trouble I’m afraid. Portal is huge (or reclass, recruit change of heart maybe due to coaching change).

Reaction Score
For my money, I think Diarra and Ball will be starting unless we get someone in the portal. We've only started a freshman point guard once and that was 25 years ago. Physically Nowell could start, but from a leadership perspective, thats a lot to ask. But even more so our defensive and offensive schemes are too complicated for any freshman to come in right away and start. He would need to do a Karaban. But running point is more difficult than what Karaban had to do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom