Jordan Fuchs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jordan Fuchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those lists need to be taken with a ginormous grain of salt. They get updated once every 6 months or so, and most of the time they are far from accurate.

I'm just saying--Donovan has only very recently gone to the same high school and grabbed a 3 star player with NO BCS offers. This kid at least had a few other offers.

Reaction Score
That may be the case, but that offer doesn't really prove anything. A bunch of sites also had a UConn offer listed on his football recruiting page before he committed, even though the bball team never offered him a scholarship. Everything I have seen so far has Florida's interest on the football side.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/florida

Florida sites list him as a basketball offer as well.

Donovan has also offered Fuchs' teammate Jon Severe (2014).

Reaction Score
http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/florida

Florida sites list him as a basketball offer as well.

Donovan has also offered Fuchs' teammate Jon Severe (2014).

A bunch of sites had him down with a UConn bball offer and that wasn't the case. I think there's just a lot of crossover because he is a two-sport guy. Of the couple articles I've read about him, none listed a Florida bball offer (though he may have had discussions about being dual-sport there), only about him having interest from them in football.

Reaction Score
Who cares, he's coming to UConn and hope he is successful at everything he does in Storrs. And whether it's Fordham, URI or Florida for hoops it won't matter....if he can help he'll suit up at some point!!

Reaction Score
Who cares, he's coming to UConn and hope he is successful at everything he does in Storrs. And whether it's Fordham, URI or Florida for hoops it won't matter....if he can help he'll suit up at some point!!
EXACTLY CORRECT---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog