Jordan Fuchs | The Boneyard

Jordan Fuchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just committed to UConn for football but it looks like he'll play basketball here too. 6 foot 6, 215 pounds, out of Christ The King high school.

Reaction Score
he plays on the same AAU team as Samuel and Facey, also was teammates at CTK with Omar. Zach Braziller of the NY Post hinted at this happening when Samuel committed. Pretty good pickup for the basketball team w/o having to use a scholarship if he is allowed to join the team.

Reaction Score
he plays on the same AAU team as Samuel and Facey, also was teammates at CTK with Omar. Zach Braziller of the NY Post hinted at this happening when Samuel committed. Pretty good pickup for the basketball team w/o having to use a scholarship if he is allowed to join the team.

TsamuelUconn 11:15am via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Congrads to my bro jordan fuchs for his committment to uconn on a full scholarship

Reaction Score
Nice to have some beef on board and not have to burn a scholi.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Wonder what Ollie's view is? By the article the kid doesn't want to give up a sport. He's from Omar's school & played AAU with Facey/TS team. This could be a Big combo score for PP/KO. Like a Julius Peppers type college career (minus) the class problems.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Does a dual sport athlete not count against a scholly cap in both sports?

Reaction Score
@KevinRDuffy: #UConn football commit Jordan Fuchs said he won't play basketball in his first year, but "most likely" his second or third

No basketball freshman year but most likely then on.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Excellent. I wondered what happened with this kid because he was discussed last year. This might be what our bigs needed as far as toughness and mentality. Good bonus pick up. We just got a little deeper.

Reaction Score
I love this, kid has a chance to be a star in football and he also could be a good bball player for us without burning a scholly. After such a disappointing couple of years in football it sure does seem like they have stepped it up with recruiting. Hopefully the new offensive coordinator can inject some new life into the program.

Reaction Score
He could pull a reverse Paulus. By not playing basketball his freshman year he could add a 5th year to play hoops as a 5th year sr. That of course is a fall back as he could very well star in football and be on the way to the NFL.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Excellent. I wondered what happened with this kid because he was discussed last year. This might be what our bigs needed as far as toughness and mentality. Good bonus pick up. We just got a little deeper.

I like that he plays fball as that should mean added toughness, but at 6'6" 215, that sounds mire like a wing body than a big. Where does he project on the court? This is quite a bit smaller than Adrien.

Reaction Score
I like that he plays fball as that should mean added toughness, but at 6'6" 215, that sounds mire like a wing body than a big. Where does he project on the court? This is quite a bit smaller than Adrien.

Adrien was pushing 6'5 maybe 6'6 best and was solid and the kind of guy we can use.......if this kid can play under and guard and rebound he'll be a welcome addition off the bench!!

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Adrien was pushing 6'5 maybe 6'6 best and was solid and the kind of guy we can use.......if this kid can play under and guard and rebound he'll be a welcome addition off the bench!!

I just looked it up, JA was listed as 6'6", 220 coming out of HS. I'm remembering his build as a Sr @ UConn.

Reaction Score

Probably 6'7"-6'8" with sneakers. He will definitely add a lot of strength and muscle training with the football team.

Reaction Score
I just looked it up, JA was listed as 6'6", 220 coming out of HS. I'm remembering his build as a Sr @ UConn.

Good news is this kid has basketball ability and will then have a freshman year of football to bulk up and become a hammer under the boards......Tony Gonzalez was a pretty nice TE/PF combo!!:cool:

Reactions: THC

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wasn't UConn hoops supposed to become irrelevant? This is great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom