Jon Rothstein -- UConn will heavily explore joining another league in the offseason | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jon Rothstein -- UConn will heavily explore joining another league in the offseason

Reaction Score
No, but I donate to the athletic department, and I watch almost all the games.
So you are part of the problem then...I'll bet you have season basketball tickets though

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
On what..
If UConn announces the AAC/NBE hybrid before Jan 1, 2019, you cannot post in the CR forum for a month.
If anyother result happens (we go P5, stay in AAC, or go BE and drop FB), I cannot post in the CR for a month.
I realize this is almost two years out if you want to do it.

Reaction Score
No. I go to select games.
There you have it...a HUGE part of the problem who deems it necessary to put his bulls**t 2 cents in about football and conference affiliation. Thanks for playing. You won't get me doing ONE bet with you...why should I..I have 2 season tickets to football and 2 season tickets to hockey. I have had my football seats at Rent since 03 and had seats at Memorial in the 90's. You post all over this board about football yet don't go to 1 game. Thanks for playing..

Reaction Score
If UConn announces the AAC/NBE hybrid before Jan 1, 2019, you cannot post in the CR forum for a month.
If anyother result happens (we go P5, stay in AAC, or go BE and drop FB), I cannot post in the CR for a month.
I realize this is almost two years out if you want to do it.
you are on

shizzle787

Reaction Score
There you have it..a HUGE part of the problem who deems it necessary to put his bulls**t 2 cents in about football and conference affiliation. Thanks for playing. You won't get me doing ONE bet with you..why should I..I have 2 season tickets to football and 2 season tickets to hockey. I have had my football seats at Rent since 03 and had seats at Memorial in the 90's. You post all over this board about football yet don't go to 1 game. Thanks for playing..
I've been to a football game, and UConn has only lost once when I have attended a sporting event (in OT no less). Someone's fanship is not decided by how often he is able to attend or afford to attend a game.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
There you have it..a HUGE part of the problem who deems it necessary to put his bulls**t 2 cents in about football and conference affiliation. Thanks for playing. You won't get me doing ONE bet with you..why should I..I have 2 season tickets to football and 2 season tickets to hockey. I have had my football seats at Rent since 03 and had seats at Memorial in the 90's. You post all over this board about football yet don't go to 1 game. Thanks for playing..

you are on
About that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom