John Wall the Worst Shooter in the NBA | Page 5 | The Boneyard

John Wall the Worst Shooter in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is the 100th post in this thread.

I am not reading the other 99. I suspect they are stupid.

Reaction Score
One of the things that tends to hinder his arguments is that he is really freaking dumb. And not a UConn fan.
The latter part is clear. I was blocking him, but unblocked him because there were whole threads I couldn't see or make sense of. I should probably go back to blocking...

Reaction Score
One of the things that tends to hinder his arguments is that he is really freaking dumb. And not a UConn fan.
Not a Uconn fan?? are you kidding me? I have been a season ticket holder for them for the last 6 seasons.And Dumb? Im pretty sure i have more knowledge about this team then most of the people on this forum You make no sense at all!!

H

huskymagic

Not a Uconn fan?? are you kidding me? I have been a season ticket holder for them for the last 6 seasons.And Dumb? Im pretty sure i have more knowledge about this team then most of the people on this forum You make no sense at all!!

Junky your analysis of John Wall's skills is way off base similar to Charles Barkleys estimation that Carmelo Anthony is the best scorer in the league. He is a good player but thats it. He will never be a star or a superstar like your raving about him. I would rather have Jerome Dyson on my team than John Wall who thinks hes better than what he really is ( I call this the Oriakhi complex).

John Wall is nowhere near a beast and did not beast on Jerome Dyson. Shaq was a beast, Kobe is a beast, Rudy is a beast, Lebron is a beast.

P.S. Dont fall prey to he media hype that Calipari recruits are diaper dandys. They are overrated including this year's Fab Five with the exception of Anthony Davis who can be a Marcus Camby type in the NBA and maybe more depending on how strong he gets. The only great guard Calipari has had is Derrick Rose. John Wall is in the Tyreke Evans category just a very good solid player but not a winner.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Someone asked Ernie Grunfeld if he thought John Wall was what he had hoped for from a #1 pick in the draft. He said, "He's been fine. Yeah, his shooting could be better. But in college, he absolutely beasted that guy who just signed a 10-day contract with the Warriors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom