Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer) - Official Interest | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer) - Official Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Meh. Cesspool tells you all you need to know about an undercurrent here. Promise you that, for some, it goes well beyond KO.
Gotcha. Haters always going to hate.

If I had my way I'd smack them on the side of their heads so hard with my walker they'd have a change of mind.

Reaction Score
Meh. Cesspool tells you all you need to know about an undercurrent here. Promise you that, for some, it goes well beyond KO.
I thought the cesspool was no more.

Reaction Score
OK- I've watched enough video on this kid Cremo. He wouldn't have gotten off Calhoun's bench. There is a reason he went to Albany. Keep the scholarship and give it to an incoming freshmen and build a team, otherwise your Albany not UCONN.
You do realize that Tyler Olander started on a National championship team under Calhoun, right?

Reaction Score
And the last time the B1G won a national championship is.....? 18 years ago.
This’s guy can’t be serious! When was the last time Rutgers was in contention for anything?

Reaction Score
This kid will get eaten up against real defense, no size and slow. He averages less then a steal a game for a guard. Let’s see where he ends up and what type of impact he makes before you start saying I don’t know basketball.

Reaction Score
This kid will get eaten up against real defense, no size and slow. He averages less then a steal a game for a guard. Let’s see where he ends up and what type of impact he makes before you start saying I don’t know basketball.
Ah yes the man sitting at home has a better eye for talent that coaches whose entire living depends on finding talent, how could one surely not understand this?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'll bet you're just warming up.

Whadya got for pizza?

Reaction Score
It should also shut down any narrative that he's coming to UCONN.

Have some faith. We need a guy like him badly. All the jump shots in the world available here. We also have a few great recruiters on staff and Duke’s star recruiter just left. We need to get back into a better mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom