Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer) - Official Interest | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer) - Official Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think there’s a lot of accuracy here. I think KO enjoyed being able to mentor kids from backgrounds similar to his, and to maybe be a bit of a father figure to some kids. I’ve had problems with his roster and staff construction but never tried to insinuate any racism. He’s a high character guy who just didn’t run a good program. Other than commenting about a future job he gets or something positive, I won’t comment on KO anymore. I love UConn basketball and the future of our program. It’s Dan Hurley’s program now and I’m excited to see how he can restore the program to excellence again.

Bad coaches usually tend to look for themselves in recruits. This usually leads to bad teams.

Reaction Score
This should shut down any narrative that he isn’t good enough for us to be going after once and for all.

He's certainly an under the rim player. 10 years ago that might have mattered. But holy can he shoot. Plus, 2 year Grad transfers are the Unicorn. Just look at Cam Johnson. 200+ recruiting, hits 41% from 3 at a P5 school, suddenly he's at North Carolina.

Reaction Score
He's certainly an under the rim player. 10 years ago that might have mattered. But holy can he shoot. Plus, 2 year Grad transfers are the Unicorn. Just look at Cam Johnson. 200+ recruiting, hits 41% from 3 at a P5 school, suddenly he's at North Carolina.
I believe he only has one year left, but imo should be the top priority for 2018, we don’t have many scholarships for 2019 and the rest of the 2018 recruits and undergraduate transfers would only take away from the 2019 class which could be top10. Right now if we were to fill our available 3 scholarships with multi year guys that would only leave us with 2 free spots for 2019. Thats why I would like to see 2 of the 3 available scholarships for 2018 go to grad transfers (Cremo, and the cat from Fordham), and leaving one open for a multi year transfer (Isaiah Washington) or one of the free 2018 recruits (maybe even Lecque). Having 4 free scholarships for 2019 would give Hurley the reasources necessary to stockpile talent.

Reaction Score
Before you start falling in love with Cremo let me share some stats with another transfer that went to Texas, was recruited by Florida, Louisville, Maryland as well as Ohio State. His name is Sterling Gibbs, member him, can't miss transfer...GAME CHANGER, don't make me puke.
Hurley knows what he's doing, he won't be looking at band aid players, he's looking for talent.

He needs to get a passing guard, make Adams the shooting guard (tell him never to dribble cause he sucks at dribbling), get a shot blocking big guy. That's at least a start.

upload_2018-4-6_8-51-58.png

If you think this kids a stud, you're crazy...

Reaction Score
I believe he only has one year left, but imo should be the top priority for 2018, we don’t have many scholarships for 2019 and the rest of the 2018 recruits and undergraduate transfers would only take away from the 2019 class which could be top10. Right now if we were to fill our available 3 scholarships with multi year guys that would only leave us with 2 free spots for 2019. Thats why I would like to see 2 of the 3 available scholarships for 2018 go to grad transfers (Cremo, and the cat from Fordham), and leaving one open for a multi year transfer (Isaiah Washington) or one of the free 2018 recruits (maybe even Lecque). Having 4 free scholarships for 2019 would give Hurley the reasources necessary to stockpile talent.

I mixed him up with Evan Boudreaux on the eligibility thing.

Reaction Score
Before you start falling in love with Cremo let me share some stats with another transfer that went to Texas, was recruited by Florida, Louisville, Maryland as well as Ohio State. His name is Sterling Gibbs, member him, can't miss transfer...GAME CHANGER, don't make me puke.
Hurley knows what he's doing, he won't be looking at band aid players, he's looking for talent.

He needs to get a passing guard, make Adams the shooting guard (tell him never to dribble cause he sucks at dribbling), get a shot blocking big guy. That's at least a start.

View attachment 30457

Wow, what a horrible post. You're not off to a very good start here.

Reaction Score

View attachment 30457

Jalen sucks at dribbling? He constantly beat guys off the dribble to get to the rim to make circus layups and pull-ups. You have to be talking about Larrier as Jalen can dribble well. Unlesss you are taking about his decision making at times which can be suspect. Now jalens outside shot is another topic as it isn’t too good. I hope he really works in that over the offseason.

Reaction Score

In a forum of terrible takes, I can't believe we might have found the worst of them all.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Have I missed something? Why are we so certain about Lecque? I haven't really seen anything connecting us to him.

Not one thing has been posted about us even being involved but some posters claim to have heard there is a possibility

Reaction Score
Maybe Cremo wants a school where the coaching staff has been in place for a while and is a known quantity. Could be as simple as him not wanting the uncertainty that could come with being at a program in a "transitional" year, during his last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom