2022 Recruiting: - JJ Starling | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: JJ Starling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Age is no excuse. Try deductive reasoning or, better yet, a sense of humor.
Because I don't know what a purple emoji is I don't have a sense of humor? I may not be able deduce what a purple face means. I can however deduce that I no longer want to have this exchange. Bye.

Reaction Score
There is that lack of a sense of humor that @Watchdog was referring to. You need some thicker skin around here.
If I missed something perhaps you can show me or explain it to clear up the misunderstanding instead of insulting me? It's not a lack of humor. I genuinely and clearly don't know what either of you are talking about. Sorry I don't know what a purple emoji is or know your secret handshake. If it means he's joking or something just say so. Some sites use italics for that. Nobody else wants to read this garbage and derail the thread further.

Reaction Score
From a 63 YO. The color is not that important here, plus I’m color blind. The key is the rolling eyes. OK, they may not be moving, but they are looking up.

Face with rolling eyes is an emoji used to express disbelief, annoyance, impatience, boredom, and disdain. It can also be used to indicate sarcasm or irony.

His use was for sarcasm.

Glad I could help!! Go Huskies!!! :D

Reaction Score
From a 63 YO. The color is not that important here, plus I’m color blind. The key is the rolling eyes. OK, they may not be moving, but they are looking up.

Face with rolling eyes is an emoji used to express disbelief, annoyance, impatience, boredom, and disdain. It can also be used to indicate sarcasm or irony.

His use was for sarcasm.

Thanks. My eyesight sucks and didn't have my reading glasses on. They are so tiny. Can't really recognize eye rolls and such.

Reaction Score

His use was for sarcasm.

Since we are already fully off the rails, allow me to derail us a bit further: Even though I've learned through context and discussion that the emoji in question is supposed to represent an eye-roll, it doesn't look like that to me at all. I see it as indicating to something above it and to its left, with a, "Would you get a load of this poppycock?!" smirk.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Because I don't know what a purple emoji is I don't have a sense of humor? I may not be able deduce what a purple face means. I can however deduce that I no longer want to have this exchange. Bye.
Fwiw, I'm 67, and somewhat roll my eyes at the claim of your not comprehending the purple emoji. Nonetheless, I fully support your option & choice to disengage from the exchange.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks. My eyesight sucks and didn't have my reading glasses on. They are so tiny. Can't really recognize eye rolls and such.

New Boneyard sarcasm emoji
1624901456415.png

Reaction Score
Really would love to see a commitment this weekend
didnt clingan say he was going to commit end of summer before school so he could focus on his senior year? i i'd love if he decided there was no point in waiting but not holding my breath yet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Somebody needs to start an emoji thread that can start off the rails and where it winds up... anybody's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom